Oceanic guild (Dath Remar Server) LF Prot Pally

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Oceanic guild (Dath Remar Server) LF Prot Pally

Postby melange » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:41 pm

My guild is a small group of friends working on expanding to 25 man runs. Currently we have a solid 10-man team going and are starting a 2nd one.

We are looking for 1 Prot Pally who will be required to be the MT in Kara and ZA and assist in if not completely lead the raids.

We are looking for a highly skilled person in heroics gear as a minimum. We want someone who is online a lot and can raid mon/wed/fri 8pm till 12 (sydney time - which is also server time).

We are looking for a mature player - most of the guild is 25+ and have kids/spouses/whips etc and we are not into spoon feeding.

I expect the pally to be confident in his/her class and know it back to front. We constantly seek to improve our strats and discuss strategies and keep upto date with the changes in WoW. If you cannot contribute to this you wont be playing at your best.

Overall we are a casual guild in the sense that we only raid 3 days a week but when we raid .. we do so with a hardcore mentality. After all all our core raiders are from a hardcore background.

If interested please log into Dath'Remar and look for Melange in the guild Nubcakes. Our website is Nubcakes.guildlaunch.com

Since the recruitment process relies heavily on player attitude I would strongly suggest you join me in our vent server so we can have a chat first.
melange

Return to Recruitment