Remove Advertisements

[A] Argent Dawn | 503 Tankadin LF Raid Group

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Argent Dawn | 503 Tankadin LF Raid Group

Postby Therealbunneh » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:46 am

Experience: All T14 Raids completed through pubbing or other means, 2/10 in current raid group and lots of LFR practice, if you can call it that.

I want to find a raiding guild that is willing to accept me into their ranks. Though I have a serious problem, and that is that I'm on Argent Dawn, and dying server, with no way to transfer out. If there's anyone out there on Argent Dawn that needs or tank, or even a tank for T14 Heroics, so I can cross realm, I'm more then ready to take that spot.

I would server transfer but my living conditions are poor, and my money goes to food and medical bills as I was recently hit by a car and am still paying off the hospital, as well as unable to wake for several months. I'm hoping eventually I can find someone to get me a server transfer so it's possible that in the future I could transfer to a the server that a guild is on to raid current content with them.
Therealbunneh

Return to Recruitment