Remove Advertisements

<Something Wicked> 15/16H 3 night 25m seeking hpally, MAGES!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

<Something Wicked> 15/16H 3 night 25m seeking hpally, MAGES!

Postby anafielle » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 pm

25 Man HM Progression
Whisperwind US - [A]
Raids 8-12pm CST Wed, Thurs, Sun
(3 nights a week only!!)

<Something Wicked> is recruiting!

★Progression
15/16 HM in Tier 14
-- current ranked US 44
-- Many kills in US top 30 or 40
8/8 HM Dragon Soul (US #55)
7/7 HM Firelands
etc, dating a long, long way back. Check us on Wow-Progress here if you need more information.

★Current Needs
We are interested in recruiting Mages as well as a mistweaver monk or holy paladin.

We recruit for raiding spots, not for the bench, and apps should expect to be tested on progression encounters. Our recruitment is judged on your knowledge and ability to play your class, your familiarity with hardmodes, and your ability to learn from mistakes (not necessarily your own).

★About us
We are stable and efficient. We have been a guild since vanilla with the same guild/raid leader throughout, both great testaments to our stability. We are efficient, maintaining our three-night schedule while keeping up with five-night guilds (and even doing better than the majority). Unlike other "three night" guilds, we actually only raid three nights, and unlike other 25s guilds we actually kill our content with 25 people. We also maintain a very small, high performing and close knit roster.

We care about raiding. We do so well because our members are dedicated: correctly gearing, speccing, and researching their classes. We use a custom loot system that quickly allows newer members to gear up. We also fund raid repairs, supply Banquets when learning fights, give epic enchanting mats, and give free offspec gear. Most importantly, we raid 12 hours (and ONLY 12 hours) a week, and we down content faster than your typical 4 or 5 night guild twice our size.

We care about our real lives, too. We are a diverse community with people from many backgrounds, and even though we down the content, we still like to have a good time. Although many of us raid here because we appreciate a less intense time commitment to wow, we still have a ton of things going on outside of raid like (multiple) alt raids, challenge mode groups and PVP enthusiasts.

Join us today!

★Application requirements
Successful applicants will be specced properly at the time of application and have their gear gemmed/enchanted as if they were raid ready. We'll also expect you to have paid some attention to your raid-relevant MOP reputations.

★Website:
http://www.somethingwickedguild.com

★Application:
If interested you can contact Moshne (GM) in-game, moshne[at]me[dot]com by email/RealID, or Nazsari by AIM, or go to somethingwickedguild.com to fill out an app. You can also contact officers Oxey, Shiramune, or Zothen in-game. Good luck!
Last edited by anafielle on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:09 am, edited 16 times in total.
Anafielle, 90 Retribution Paladin in <Something Wicked> :: Armory :: Twitter

Sacred Duty: Theck, Meloree & Ana's blog

"Hold on, hold on, let me make sure I've got this straight. You're telling me that a critical part of our strategy for this fight will be to have the ret paladins go stand in the fire? Yeah, we can handle that." -- DSWarden
anafielle

Re: [A-US] <Something Wicked> 9/16 H, 25man 3 nts/wk LF Hpal

Postby anafielle » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 am

We are now recruiting a holy paladin as well as mistweaver monk, lock or mage! Come join us for US top 50 progression on 3 nights a week :)

"Hold on, hold on, let me make sure I've got this straight. You're telling me that a critical part of our strategy for this fight will be to have the ret paladins go stand in the fire? Yeah, we can handle that." -- DSWarden
anafielle

Re: [A] <Something Wicked> 9/16H 3 night 25man LF Hpally!

Postby anafielle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:45 am

Bump for H Unsok down & 10/16 H.

Still recruiting a holy paladin!!

anafielle

Re: [A] <Something Wicked> 11/16H 3 night 25man LF Hpally!

Postby anafielle » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Bump for Lei Shi last week. Still in need of some ranged DPS and a holy paladin or two.

The raid is trying to dump all this nice spirit plate on me & Fiers. :C

anafielle

Postby Kerriodos » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 am

I really shouldn't be bumping their thread given that SW is pretty much our direct competition, but on the other hand... they're good people, and an excellent group of players. If you're on the fence about apping, you definitely should--unless Odyssey seems more your style. ;)
Kerriodos

Postby anafielle » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 am

Ohi Kerri :D Thanks!!

Competition... we are like frenemies. (well, except 99% friend & only 1% enemy) We serious 3 night guilds gotta stick together, after all :)

anafielle

Postby anafielle » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 am

Heroic Vizier 25 down for a US 47 kill. Not too shabby for a 12 hour/week guild with a small roster.

And.... There was ONE SINGLE PALADIN IN THAT RAID.
One!!
ONE!
What is going on?! It's a travesty! <SW> needs more pink grid squares! Calling all holy paladins, we need you, app today!!

anafielle

Re: <Something Wicked> 13/16H 3 night 25m guild seeking HPal

Postby anafielle » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 am

I feel bad bumping this thread so much but, you know, we just kill bosses way too fast. Heroic Protectors 25 down!! 13/16H.

Holy paladins! Still need you!!

anafielle

Re: <Something Wicked> 13/16H 3 night 25m guild seeking HPal

Postby Pruke » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 am

Bump for a great group of players.. I have known several of people in the guild for a long time and they are some of the strongest I have played with.
Pruke

Re: <Something Wicked> 14/16H 3 night 25m guild seeking HPal

Postby anafielle » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks Pruke!!

14/16 H, Shek went down last week. Come join us for Tsulong and Sha~

anafielle

Re: <Something Wicked> 15/16H 3 night 25m guild seeking HPal

Postby anafielle » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 am

Tsulong down. Join us for H Sha progression!

anafielle

Re: <Something Wicked> 15/16H 3 night 25m seeking hpally, MA

Postby Baelor » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Alumnus bump
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Return to Recruitment