H-US Turalyon PvE Sat / Sun Morning Heroic Raiding

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

H-US Turalyon PvE Sat / Sun Morning Heroic Raiding

Postby Targonis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey All,

As a long time member I do come here and scan the forums... and I figured I should toss up a recruitment post as we currently have a need for a new Holy Paladin. Here are the details, please feel free to hop on Turalyon US and talk to me in game or Battletag me at Targonis#1259.

Guild name: Silent
Server: Turalyon - PVE
Faction: Horde
Size: 10 Man
Raid Days: Saturday and Sunday
Raid Times: 9am until 1pm EST

Recruiting:
All exeptional players!!! Even if your class isn't shown here.
DPS Warrior
Balance Druid
Holy Paladin
Restoration Druid

Silent's Crimson Team is a 10-man group being restructured for MoP. Having been raiding in one way or another since the start of Wrath of the Lich King, this group provides a great raiding environment that is both challenging and fun. The group is heavily focused on progression using both primary and secondary toons for every member of the team allowing for diverse group comps to kill monsters quickly and efficiently. We will be striving to be a top contender on the server despite our 8 hour/week raid schedule. Group members are of high skill levels some of which clearing HM content within a couple months of release, this is something we will continue to strive for on the Crimson Team.

About Silent:
Originally named Symphonia, we formed in 2008 on Turalyon's horde side. This summer, 2012, we renamed the guild to Silent after a change in leadership. We are a guild with a rich social atmosphere and broad diversity in member population and continues to grow and evolve with the many changes this game has and will undergo. We are an ever expanding and growing guild always looking for additional members. As of right now we currently have four groups pushing through heroic content.

Our Members:
Part of what has helped the guild over the years is what we ask not only from our raiders but our members in general. We look for players who possess:
Maturity
Dedication
Reliability
Self Awareness
Patience
An understanding of teamwork
The ability to take criticism and better themselves

If you are interested, please fill out an application with World of Logs on our website shown below.

Contact Information:
-Online: http://www.silent-guild.com
Targonis

Return to Recruitment