Remove Advertisements

Ret LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Ret LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Postby Retributing » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello there! In short, I am a ret paladin and I’m looking for a guild.

WHO I AM

I started playing WoW in early Burning Crusade, but it wasn’t until I started leveling a paladin that I realized what I was missing. I have been playing a ret since early Wrath, for a grand total of just over two and a half years and I have loved every minute of it. I am dedicated to my class and spec and, while I feel like my experience has afforded me a lot of insight and knowledge, I am always looking for more to learn.

I have been raiding with a great group of people for a few tiers now, and I have grown much in that time. I became so active in the guild culture that I was promoted into an officer position. I took over as raid leader during Firelands when our previous raid leader stepped down to have a child. I learned a lot from this experience, and have a newfound respect for those that choose the position for themselves.

Unfortunately, my current guild has changed its pace during Cataclysm, and while I have really enjoyed my time here, I feel like I need to find a new home with people who share similar goals. While my heroic experience may be a bit lacking, I feel that I am well-suited for the environment and am not afraid to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty. I use my DPS cooldowns often and, more importantly, intelligently in order to maximize my DPS during burn phases. Likewise, as a paladin my survivability tools are plentiful, and I strive to use as many of them as I can as the need arises. While I’m very eager to raid, I am of course willing to sit out when necessary for the greater good.

WHO YOU ARE

I am looking for an established, progression-focused group of people who have a passion for endgame content. I would prefer guilds that went at least 6/7H during Firelands, but any interest is certainly welcome. I am available to raid up to four days a week, anytime between 6pm-1am CST.

Any and all info (Armory, logs, etc.) is available on request, but I would like this search to remain discrete until I find a good match.

Thanks for reading!
Retributing

Re: Ret LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Postby anafielle » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Posting in support of this app! This guy is a good one, pick him up.
Anafielle, 90 Retribution Paladin in <Something Wicked> :: Armory :: Twitter

Sacred Duty: Theck, Meloree & Ana's blog

"Hold on, hold on, let me make sure I've got this straight. You're telling me that a critical part of our strategy for this fight will be to have the ret paladins go stand in the fire? Yeah, we can handle that." -- DSWarden
anafielle

Re: Ret LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Postby Retributing » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks Ana!

Still looking, by the way! Oh, and I'm looking for a US guild (should've said that in the post).
Retributing

Return to Recruitment