Remove Advertisements

EU Paladin tank LF new home.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

EU Paladin tank LF new home.

Postby Arkesh » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Gonna dedicate a post to me just in case I overlook an auspicous guild in my search.

A bit about me

Well I'm a paladin tank, as you may have noticed, currently sitting at 8/13hc 25 (all of BWDhc and Halfus + twins BOThc with experience on Cho'gall to ~40%). All normals cleared on 25. I've been raiding as a paladin tank since roughly half way through 3.1, prior to that I was a Panzerkin in a casual guild (2.4-3.0) then I then continued raiding as a moonkin (in the same guild) upto 7/9 BT and 4/5 MH.

A while into 3.2 I founded a 10 (not strict) man guild that saw some success clearing totgc before 3.3. However it was sort lived as we struggled to get a regular 2nd tank, eventually throwing in the towel a few weeks after the LK was available.

I moved to Khadgar and cleared 11/12 icc 25 hc pre 4.0, killed halion 25hc just after 4.0 after many disappointly low % weeks in the weeks before it. Got up to 4/13 hc before deciding for a multitude of reasons that I was in the wrong guild and sought pastures new. Freshly out of a guild that didn't really have the need for a third tank.

What I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a guild that (preferably):

- raids 3-4 nights a week (Idealy these nights are some combination of Mon-Fri - I can't do Sundays)
- raids from ~2000-2300/0000 (give or take 30 mins)
- is roughly in the same ballpark as myself progress wise.
- is fairly old (3+ years)
- has a lively atmosphere inside and out of raids
- is progress focused
- is looking for a main tank

I'll be trawling the forums for the next while searching for a suitable guild, but feel free to nudge me in a general direction if you know of a suitable guild. If you want a chat drop me a PM and we can organise something via msn, googletalk, mumble, vent or whatever.

Thanks for reading!

Edit - Faction/Realm doesn't really matter, I'm willing to trasfer.
Arkesh

Re: EU Paladin tank LF new home.

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Just a bump for Arkesh - he's an all around nice guy and someone you would definitely want in your raid.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Re: EU Paladin tank LF new home.

Postby Arkesh » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Words of kindness are always appreciated, thanks Nikachelle! ^_^

Might use my time in limbo to pay a visit to QT and catch up with everyone. Yourself and Kyna have really been the only two I've kept in touch with.
Arkesh

Return to Recruitment