Remove Advertisements

Looking for a new tanking partner

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Looking for a new tanking partner

Postby Jefferson » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:23 am

The bond between two tanks is, in my opinion, even stronger than that between a tank and his healers. Because of that relationship, this almost feels more like posting a personal add than a recruitment pitch...

My crew has been raiding together since Ulduar, when we gathered up 10ish of our guild's stronger players to work on getting the rusted protodrake (our 25s never were much of a threat to get the iron-bound). We've been through a lot since then, but we still have an incredible core of players (we were the first to down Algalon on our server, getting Herald of the Titans while doing it).

In Cata we've been off to a slow start, only raiding ~4-5 hours a week, and are only 10/12 normal, with Heroic Halfus on farm as well. We're trying to solidify our roster and get back to the sort of regularity we had in Wrath, and are looking to expand to 3 nights a week of raiding (Tues/Thurs/Sun) at 2 1/2 hrs per raid (7:45 EST is when we start trash, and we close out at 10:30 EST when one of our guys has to head to work). We're mostly older guys, a few of us have families, so we keep things efficient in raids.

Our other tank has had a bunch of RL stuff come up, and can't make our raiding times anymore, so I'm looking for a new tanking partner. We're pretty stacked on Druids, so any other class would be preferable. Most of our crew has played with top 500 guilds at one time or another, so we're looking for someone with that skill level, who's perhaps retired from hardcore raiding. The most important thing to me is finding another player who really loves tanking. Our group formed to get raiding achievement drakes, and that's still our top priority as far as WoW goes.

TL;DR: if you're looking to tank for a great crew of people who execute in only a few hours a week, check us out at http://www.withfeeling.net/
Jefferson

Return to Recruitment