Remove Advertisements

[H-EST] Parmy, tankadin, looking for a home.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H-EST] Parmy, tankadin, looking for a home.

Postby parmy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 am

Hi,
I’m parmy, short for parmenion and I’m looking for a new home.

To make a long story short, after healing on a priest in vanilla and bc I tanked for rof side by side with an amazing warrior thru pretty much all of wotlk. That included naxx, ulduar, toc, a couple of shots at togc, rs and of course, icc. In icc we shifted from a casual 25 man raiding guild to more of a 2 tier 10 man thing. One group was progression; the other was scrubs (yes, that’s how they called it). I tanked in our progression and I was there on our LK grind and first kill. Our group ended that expansion with 11/12 heroics and nifty dragons for all. Then came cata and a couple of our officers decided to reroll as our new progression tanks. That meant that my options were either to raid on my mage or to tank whenever they called in sick.

After doing a few months on my mage I decided that I wanted to tank full time once again! Don’t get me wrong, dpsing with the mage is cool and all, but I prefer tanking. So I leveled parmy up and got him to the point where Digren would agree that he’s ready to start raiding. Now, sitting at ivl 353 or 356 I’m looking to get off this bench and back in action.

A little about me;

I rolled my pally at the end of bc and I actually enjoy tanking 5 mans and being on the adds in raids. It might have something to do with seeing mobs die in a funny circle or throwing a Frisbee, I’m not sure. Some of the fights where I had the most fun back in wotlk included all of ulduar, dancing with oozes, kicking around a bunch of allies on a boat and of course, the LK. For sure I like main tanking bosses and I know how to handle positioning and tank switches (yes, I can count to 9 and see what the boss is doing), but when my warrior buddy asked if I wanted a stationary boss or the adds, I’d usually pick the adds. I know my class pretty good and keep up to date with what’s going on at maintankadin.org.

Also I’m a dad and that means that I try to balance wow vs life as much as I can. I’m looking to raid with a bunch of easy going adults 2 nights a week. A Monday/ Wednesday or a Monday/Thursday from 8 pm (EST) to 12 am would be ideal. I will make it every week and I’m willing to grind it out while we’re learning a fight. However I did the 4 nights of raiding thing a bit during vanilla and it simply did not agree with me or my wife.

So there you go, if your guild likes to grab the occasional beer, have fun raiding while still keeping an eye out on progression and is looking for a tankadin please look me up (either 10 or 25 man). Btw of course I’m willing to transfer, but not faction change.

Here’s a couple of links for you (tldr),
This is my pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... y/advanced
This is my mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... n/advanced
Last edited by parmy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parmy,
Prot Pally, main tank of Veni Vidi Intereo.
parmy

Re: [H-EST] Parmy, tankadin, looking for a home.

Postby fledious » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:21 am

Atmostphere 10/12 a guild on Alliance side of Stonemaul... we currently raid Tues, Thurs Sunday 6:30-11 Pacific Server Time. We are running 2 Groups at the moment and our 2nd group is sitting at 9/12 Currently. We are mainly a 10man raiding guild, but are considering running 25's one day a week and then breaking off into our 10's for Thursday & Sunday! Since we are a 10 man guild though, we do open rolls so far and have found no problems at all with it.

Allways interested in people with Raid Leading expierence looking to take a major role in a guild! We are currently Looking for a paladin Tank to solitify our 2nd raid group which is currently 9/12 since our Tank has work issues that have risen. Any skilled raiders feel free to apply to the guild as we take standby members who may be asked to step in for permanent spots.

if u are willing to faction change we can get u main spot as early as Tomorrow
fledious

Re: [H-EST] Parmy, tankadin, looking for a home.

Postby parmy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 am

found a home, thanks.
Parmy,
Prot Pally, main tank of Veni Vidi Intereo.
parmy

Return to Recruitment