Remove Advertisements

[EU-10m-A] Team Noodles (5/13h) lf protection paladin

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[EU-10m-A] Team Noodles (5/13h) lf protection paladin

Postby Tessin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 am

First, some basic information for those who can't bother to read my wall of text :wink:

Server Name: Shadowsong EU
Server Time Zone: GMT+1
Server type: PvE
Raid days: 3, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
Raid times: 19.00-23.00 game time
Now recruiting: Protection paladin (and a resto shaman or resto druid)
Current progress: 5/12 heroic
Loot system: Roll

Hello all!

Team Noodles, part of the guild MCO, is looking to recruit a protection paladin.

MCO is the longest running raidgroup on Shadowsong.EU. We were among the very first to step into Molten Core and never cut down on raiding since then. Most people who join MCO stay in for a very long time - if not forever - so we have a large amount of members that have been around since since day one of MCO. MCO has adapted, evolved and restructured at numerous times, trying to optimise class balance for faster progress and minimal rotation.

Our ambition is to beat every challenge WoW bestows on us and most of our members are people who feel the call of hardcore raiding and are willing to give it 100% but need to balance in Real Life™. We believe it is not necessary to invest 7 days a week to progress when everyone pulls on the same rope. Our experience shows us that we are right with this way. MCO is currently (as far as we know) the most successful 3 day raid week guild on Shadowsong.EU.

We consist of three raiding teams which are equally treated and equally important to the guild: MCO Mousesports (25man), MCO Noodles (10man) and MCO Project XI (10man).

Team PXI is a hardcore team, competing for server 1st kills.
Team Noodles is a semi-hardcore team with less raiding hours but still semicompetative.
Team Mousesports is MCO's 25 man raiding team.

Team Noodles was founded shortly after the release of Cataclysm. As we understand, that our members have work, kids, social life, wife agro etc. we always finish our raids at 23:00. We are competitive progress wise without becoming too much of a hardcore raid group. Raiding is, in the first place, about having fun. Team Noodles is a close team and we try to keep a fun environment for everyone. Our current progress is 5/12 heroic (Magmaw, Chimaeron, Atramedes, Maloriak and Halfus)

Currently, we are doing some switching within our team. Our DK tank will go DPS, which opens up a tanking spot. We'd love to welcome a paladin into our team. We also have a spot for either a resto druid or a resto shaman. If you have any questions, please post here, send me a PM or feel free to contact me (Tessin) or Toodels ingame.

Applications can be dropped here: http://www.mcoraidalliance.org/misc.php?do=form&fid=1
Tessin

Re: [EU-10m-A] Team Noodles (5/13h) lf protection paladin

Postby Tessin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:59 am

Update: We found our shaman but are still looking for that shiny paladin!
Tessin

Postby Zerkan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 am

hi there,
u guys still looking for a prot paladin? i'm 2/13hc and been raiding since late tbc.
I think i did an applcation 3days ago but didn't get a response, i don't know why because it seems i'm exactly what you guys need and i'm honestly a solid tank.
Zerkan

Postby Tessin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey Zerkan, thank you for your interest :) We haven't received any application from you so far. I already sent you a PM with an explanation :)

Depending on how things go with our current trialists, we're closing recruitment for now.
Tessin

Return to Recruitment