Remove Advertisements

[US][A] Prot Paladin Looking for Guild (10m)

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[US][A] Prot Paladin Looking for Guild (10m)

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 am

Looking for a 10 man US raiding guild with raid schedule that's manageable for a GMT player working full time Mon-Fri.

Raid times:

I'll get this out of the way first - the main reason I'm looking to change guild is that I'm unable to attend on the PST-based raid schedule of my current guild. This probably means an EST or earlier guild is what I'm looking for. The best days for raiding for me are Fridays and Saturdays, and on those nights I'm completely open on raiding so long as the start times are earlier than 1.30am (8.30pm EST/5.30pm PST) - end times are no issue on those nights. Weekdays are only possible if raids are between 6pm and 11pm (1pm-6pm EST/10am-3pm PST); Sundays I have the same finish time as on weekdays.

Character:

Armory: Kysen
Server: Currently The Scryers (RP), but willing to transfer to other servers, prefer non-PvP realm.

Off-spec: None. Have a PvP Prot spec which I used in WotLK but haven't gotten back into for Cataclysm yet. I'm not much of a fan of Ret or Holy.

Other toons: I have an Enhance Shaman and a Frost Mage in lower gear than my Paladin, but capable of decent dps. I might be willing to transfer one or both of these toons if I find the right guild. See my sig for armories.

Experience:

Most of my play experience has been in WotLK, as I only started playing at the end of BC. With my current guild, a mostly casual 10 man guild which I joined at the beginning of Ulduar, I tanked kills of every normal-mode boss in WotLK, and a couple of Heroic bosses in ICC. Legacy is not a fast progressing guild, but we were at one point in ICC the number one 10-man Strict guild on our server.

In Cataclysm, I tanked our guild first kills on the Conclave of Wind and Omnitron Defense Council, and dpsed (as a Shaman, on interrupts) our first kill of Halfus Wyrmbreaker. I've also dpsed Magmaw and both tanked and dpsed Argaloth. Because of the time problems mentioned above I have only been able to raid a few times since Cataclysm launch.

Additonal note: Because of my living situation and raiding in the early hours of the morning, I don't have a microphone to speak in Vent. I listen well, however, and generally have good encounter awareness.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Re: [US][A] Prot Paladin Looking for Guild (10m)

Postby Mcduffie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 am

Too bad you're only open at 6pm PST on the weekdays. Nephilim starts at 5 pm pst. Though, we'd need you to be ret right now. Maybe going prot when I leave for the sand box.
Mcduffie

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 am

Timezones in the other direction, alas - 6pm GMT. 5pm PST would be 1am for me.

On that subject - I guess I could manage 5pm GMT (12pm EST/9am PST) but it would mean logging on to raid the moment I got home from work.
Last edited by KysenMurrin on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Mcduffie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:Timezones in the other direction, alas - 6pm GMT, 5pm PST would be 1am for me.

On that subject - I guess I could manage 5pm GMT (12pm EST/9am PST) but it would mean logging on to raid the moment I got home from work.

Well, we're 5pm pst/8pm est. So, not quite what you're talking about.
Mcduffie

Return to Recruitment