Old Paragon Knight recruitment tread.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Njall » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:49 am

Amirya wrote:
Njall wrote:You are just a fountain of horrible, aren't you? 8)

You know you want to join us.


It is tempting, yes. If only for the lulz. I am wierdly conflicted with my current guild. They raid all the time but progression is very, very slow. And I can't afford to spend all that time - not and stay married. Still, they've offered me a slot as a raid leader as we've been well past the point where we can run 2 groups of 10 man content - assuming we can get enough healers.

And I have a wool suit. It is very natty and has faint pin-striping that offsets my Harkonnen-esque bulk.
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Maine. Which reminds me of Grizzly Hills

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Amirya » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

Njall wrote:
Amirya wrote:
Njall wrote:You are just a fountain of horrible, aren't you? 8)

You know you want to join us.


It is tempting, yes. If only for the lulz. I am wierdly conflicted with my current guild. They raid all the time but progression is very, very slow. And I can't afford to spend all that time - not and stay married. Still, they've offered me a slot as a raid leader as we've been well past the point where we can run 2 groups of 10 man content - assuming we can get enough healers.

And I have a wool suit. It is very natty and has faint pin-striping that offsets my Harkonnen-esque bulk.

Healers are my issue, too. I have DKs and hunters out the ass, but sadly, none of them will spec for heals.
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:54 am

ok ok ill work on my priest
jeez..... :twisted:
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Njall » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 am

Amirya wrote:Healers are my issue, too. I have DKs and hunters out the ass, but sadly, none of them will spec for heals.


I've lost a slot for raiding as healer by respecing to prot/ret. We have a fellow who's very vocal in his distain for ret as DPS in his raids. I think I've spoken of him before. Apparently, I am fail for poor dps. For a fellow who knows how to play everyone else's class, he seems ignorant of how freaking annoyingly RNG retribution is these days. Of course, I may just be irked (probably forever) about the whole "pally shield's don't break fast, you're lying about repairing before raid" incident. Perhaps it is just as well I'm setting up my own raids =)

But I am endless reservoir of bitter bile and always have been.

P.S. I hate healing.
Last edited by Njall on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Maine. Which reminds me of Grizzly Hills

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Njall wrote:But I am endless reservoir of bitter bile and always have been.

and thus you will be a perfect fit for PK :D
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby DC1033 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:16 pm

bldavis wrote:
Njall wrote:But I am endless reservoir of bitter bile and always have been.

and thus you will be a perfect fit for PK :D



Yes come play with us..forever and ever and ever...and kodo tails... :D
When you need someone to control Amirya, just call for DC!!
DC1033
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby ZeroKewl » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 pm

DC1033 wrote:When raiding does pick up again we try for weekend runs but there are some times where we also attempt weekday runs for certain raiders of ours that usually work the weekend. As for how you wish to level do what seems best for you just know that once you get that pvp bug you cant stop at just killing them once :twisted: You should ask Amirya what happens when I get the pvp bug.


See this is why my Lock is getting leveled, as I work on the weekends (Sat-Tues 1400-0000).

DC1033 wrote:Well you already did pass the suit onto Zerokewl we just need to get him onto vent more often.


Yes I do. Hard to blend in with such a close knit guild (good thing). Just takes time, and also my desktop is on the fritz, so using my laptop and I don't like using vent on there for some silly reason.
Image
ZeroKewl
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm

I have a couple alts that I've leveled almost strictly through PvP (Deegee[67 Mage]/Metapriest[41 Priest] - Winterhoof.) I enjoy it quite a bit, and I think being unable to PvP (or raid) right now (latency/lag doesn't translate well for either of those) is partly why I'm losing some interest in the game.

On another note... what server type is SC?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

Skye1013 wrote:I have a couple alts that I've leveled almost strictly through PvP (Deegee[67 Mage]/Metapriest[41 Priest] - Winterhoof.) I enjoy it quite a bit, and I think being unable to PvP (or raid) right now (latency/lag doesn't translate well for either of those) is partly why I'm losing some interest in the game.

On another note... what server type is SC?

RP
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Amirya » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Midnightish bump

We could use healers - I have a healer alt, as does Ryian - we have one full time healer, and as amazing as he is, I don't think he'd like to solo heal.

In fact, could use just about anyone except:

Warriors - No tanks, no dps. I have enough of them
Death Knights - I don't need dps dks. If you are blood, though, I'm willing to take a gander.
Hunters - I have hunters come out of my ears. Really. Including alts, I think I'm sitting on 5.

That being said, I will not turn away exceptional players, even if you are one of the three I'm currently not looking for.

All we're looking for in a player - maturity, respect, know your class, know your spec, have the listening and comprehension skills greater than a tuna, and situational awareness exceeding that gunk you find in sewers. No one likes it if I have to repeat myself on simple instructions.

Primary raid times are usually Friday/Saturday, 830pm - whenever we damn well feel like.
Secondary raid times are usually scheduled on varying weekdays, but again usually start at 830pm.

Scarlet Crusade is an RP server in the Central time zone.

PS: I need healers!
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Levantine » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 am

Hmm... midday Saturday and Sunday you say... Interesting.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 am

Hm... 3:30 AM Sat/Sun for me (once I get back to Germany in April that is.)

Gives me time to party and get drunk before the raids!!! >.> <.<
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Njall » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 am

Tempting. Tempting.
Image
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
User avatar
Njall
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Maine. Which reminds me of Grizzly Hills

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby DC1033 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 am

Amirya wrote:Midnightish bump

We could use healers - I have a healer alt, as does Ryian - we have one full time healer, and as amazing as he is, I don't think he'd like to solo heal.

In fact, could use just about anyone except:

Warriors - No tanks, no dps. I have enough of them
Death Knights - I don't need dps dks. If you are blood, though, I'm willing to take a gander.
Hunters - I have hunters come out of my ears. Really. Including alts, I think I'm sitting on 5.

That being said, I will not turn away exceptional players, even if you are one of the three I'm currently not looking for.

All we're looking for in a player - maturity, respect, know your class, know your spec, have the listening and comprehension skills greater than a tuna, and situational awareness exceeding that gunk you find in sewers. No one likes it if I have to repeat myself on simple instructions.

Primary raid times are usually Friday/Saturday, 830pm - whenever we damn well feel like.
Secondary raid times are usually scheduled on varying weekdays, but again usually start at 830pm.

Scarlet Crusade is an RP server in the Central time zone.

PS: I need healers!


It is true we need healers that can stand tall proud and not in fire like some of our healers do (i am guilty of that on occasion) but none the less we would love to have a lively bunch of people that want one thing to see Deathwing splattered all over the place when the time comes and we each decide he looks yummy and ill break out Ryian's secret BBQ sauce meant for dragons steaks and ribs. And the secret its made with kodo tails and bldavis's tears.

So come on down to Scarlet Crusade where the crazy just grows on ya till it takes over completely and Paragon Knights will be waiting for you! :P
When you need someone to control Amirya, just call for DC!!
DC1033
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Amirya » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 am

No wonder I don't like the BBQ sauce.

I thought it tasted funny.
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby DC1033 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 am

Amirya wrote:No wonder I don't like the BBQ sauce.

I thought it tasted funny.


But bldavis made it just for you his tears were from crying out for you because the gloves were not around last night :mrgreen:
When you need someone to control Amirya, just call for DC!!
DC1033
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Amirya » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:29 am

DC1033 wrote:
Amirya wrote:No wonder I don't like the BBQ sauce.

I thought it tasted funny.


But bldavis made it just for you his tears were from crying out for you because the gloves were not around last night :mrgreen:

"Less than an hour!"
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Amirya wrote:
DC1033 wrote:
Amirya wrote:No wonder I don't like the BBQ sauce.

I thought it tasted funny.


But bldavis made it just for you his tears were from crying out for you because the gloves were not around last night :mrgreen:

"Less than an hour!"

thats the last time i trust bob, and he siad that pill was a anti-biotic! :shock:
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Amirya » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 pm

To protect you from diseases you might get from basement dwelling bears.
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Amirya wrote:To protect you from diseases you might get from basement dwelling bears.

I <3 MY GUILD!
THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT ME FROM MYSELF!!!!
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby DC1033 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:24 pm

bldavis wrote:
Amirya wrote:To protect you from diseases you might get from basement dwelling bears.

I <3 MY GUILD!
THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT ME FROM MYSELF!!!!


Since when would we ever think of doing something like that :?:
When you need someone to control Amirya, just call for DC!!
DC1033
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

DC1033 wrote:
bldavis wrote:
Amirya wrote:To protect you from diseases you might get from basement dwelling bears.

I <3 MY GUILD!
THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT ME FROM MYSELF!!!!


Since when would we ever think of doing something like that :?:


well do we have another bear?
much less one that has a basement bedroom?
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby DC1033 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Since when would we ever think of doing something like that :?:[/quote]

well do we have another bear?
much less one that has a basement bedroom?[/quote]

That I don't know if I can tell you right now where so many can see. Here follow me down this dark eerie stairs that lead into darkness and we will talk about it. :arrow:
When you need someone to control Amirya, just call for DC!!
DC1033
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 pm

DC1033 wrote:That I don't know if I can tell you right now where so many can see. Here follow me down this dark eerie stairs that lead into darkness and we will talk about it. :arrow:



:shock:
ive got a baaa-d feeling about this!
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby DC1033 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Ah the joys of healing a crazy person such as Amirya....what am I saying. HELP ME!!!!!!! Ryian here also known as the honest zombie, saying come on down to the Paragon Knights in scenic Scarlet Crusade. Where we will treat you right and offering you as much kodo tail as you can handle just ask one of our newest members bldavis. Now we are looking for all people to come play with a crazy bunch of players. We are hoping to find healers to join us, but we are also looking for casters, melee and other possible tanks to let our wonderful Amirya have a break from tanking every so often.

So if you want a change from your normal, dull, and boring place in WoW and want the strange and unusual tactics that just make you laugh then come down and see the Paragon Knights and enjoy a free pair of velvet lined Velcro gloves courtesy of Amirya. :idea: :mrgreen:
When you need someone to control Amirya, just call for DC!!
DC1033
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest