Old Paragon Knight recruitment tread.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:43 am

Skye1013 wrote:I'm afraid you're in the wrong guild if you want stable people...

OH! You meant raid attendance...

yes raid attendance stable

if we wanted mentally stabel, well there goes 2/3 of our raid team some nights

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am

Only two-thirds?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Skye1013 wrote:Only two-thirds?

im trying to be nice! :evil:
(and not scare off the new sacrifices....i mean recruits!)

than again about half the raid team are members here....so that has to say SOMETHING! :twisted:

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Just an update to let all our MTadin brothers and sisters know that PK is actually still looking for a few people to help us in our quest to end Deathwing!

due to some raid team instabilities, we are recruiting a tank healer (healadin or disc priest), a few dps (no hunters /wink) and possibly a new tank, but only if you want to try your luck with Amirya as your medi...er healer

we are currently 4/8 normal, and should be 5/8 soon, but we need your help!
if you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or Ami, or just make an alt on Scarlet Crusade (US-A-RP) and /who Paragon Knights

Do you have what it takes to be a PKer?

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 am

Just to clarify... you're saying we have no hunters, or we don't want hunters?
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:52 am

Probably both, as it is true we do not have hunters (except for his and my alts). And if we did have hunters, he'd suddenly have competition for weapons and trinkets and necklaces and rings (and he thinks he's got Levie's amazing streak of luck). :)
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 am

hunters and fellow ferals are my only competition for weapons and armor right now :D

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 am

Pretty sure rogues would compete for armor (assuming we had any of those either...) Not to mention, DKs and Mages ;).
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am

tokens i have about given up on seeing as we have a mage, a and until last week 2 dks

just for reference, our normal raid team (when everyone is there and not having to work)

Prot pallie
bear
resto shammy
resto druid
shadow priest
afflic lock
frost dk x2 (one might be switching to arms warrior)
atcane mage

so you can see we can use some more help!
alot of our raiders have to work, or other RL demands on their time
we could really use another dps/healer
and if you want to tank...well we can work around that too!
(and if you want to dps...we can find room, we just need someone that can be there and is dedicated to helping us progress as a guild as much as life allows_

bldavis

Postby lythac » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:55 am

Amirya, Frustraions thread wrote:The frustration lies more in getting people to sign up and be there, rather than inability. Guildwise, we are 7/8, and on our first night of Madness attempts, we did get to platform #4.

So unless Worldie is a schizophrenic who is willing to multi-box his 2 healers and 1 dps.......

Do you do recruitment in game via general/trade/Looking for Guild Interface?

I checked WoWprogress - Nothing (was hoping for at least website)
Checked Scarlet Crusade realm forums for recruitment post - Nothing
Checked Scarlet Crusade realm forum guild listing sticky - Nothing

The only way I know you are recruiting and what your recruitment needs are is due to the frustrations thread, which will soon get buried. The only way I know your raids times and days is the website link (buried on page 9 here) and only knew of it as I remember it being linked at the time.

Apologies if you recruit heavily via word of mouth and /trade (yay trade applicants) but with 0/2 (or 1/3) healers raising your guilds profile on your realm seems like a good thing. The written blurb is already on your website so shouldn't take anytime at all.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby lythac » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 am

Also - bump for healers \o/
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 am

I could be wrong, but I believe bldavis occasionally recruits in trade. I believe they also use the LFG system in-game?

Probably isn't necessarily not having enough people, it's having enough people on during raid time. This is exacerbated by the fact we have people from 3 different parts of the world, which isn't unique by any means, but trying to schedule around Oceanic, US and EU times can be painful. Upside, I'll soon be Oceanic (well... Korea, but similar time zone), so should be less painful to schedule, as I think currently I'm the only EU-timezoned person :D.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 am

its less of needing ppl, its more just needing the ppl we have to come
there is a PK recruitment thread, but i havent updated it in a while, and i havent started anything on wowprogress
(tbh i didnt think of that, so ty lythac)

since we are on the subject, Paragon Knights is currently 7/8 normal DS
we could use dps and druid or priest healers
we raid fri and sat nights from 8pm to 12am server (CST)

if you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or Amirya, or visit our guild forums at paragonknights.com

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 am

EU, Oceanic, and all over the US, from East Coast to West Coast.

So far, our luck has been either people join and then disappear into the ether, or get their panties in a twist and bail (my favorite so far is the DK who joined, signed up for a raid, showed up 45 minutes late and ragequit because we didn't save his spot).

But yes, we can use ranged dps, or non-shaman healers, but I'll love the healers with a viable dps offspec even more.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:47 pm

by east to west coast, she means our gnome mage is in nova scotia, and i am in oregon
as a side note, if one of the nights doesnt work for you, we take that into account and will try to work around it
our lock can only raid fridays, but is still a valued member of the raid team

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment