Remove Advertisements

Old Paragon Knight recruitment tread.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Cogglamp » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm

You all still looking for people? I've got too many toons to mention them here and would like another outlet from my current guild. I'm not really looking for a raid spot although I do think I'm a competent player, just some fun people and by the looks of this post, you have them.
Cogglamp

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 pm

we are always looking for people!
the more the merrier!

raiding is kinda on hold while Amirya and i figure out our school schedules (ok mostly me) but ill try to get raids started up again asap

if you are just looking for social, you are more then welcome to join us!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Cogglamp » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Is there something in particular that you're looking for (in the rare event that my playtime would coincide with your raid times)?
Cogglamp

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 pm

um....
warm bodies?
and not warm cause you stood in fire......

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 pm

bldavis wrote:um....
warm bodies?
and not warm cause you stood in fire......

I think I've mostly got my schedule figured out - I can raid on weekends, and maybe sporadically Mondays and Thursdays, and slightly more sporadically on Sundays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are out - those are exam and response dates!

At least, until I find out more details about the required research participation.

I'd like to see more tanks, I'm unhappy to admit that our raid team is kinda held hostage because both raiding tanks are in school. Alternatively, ranged dps would be pretty awesome.

But if the best you can manage is Warm Body status...we can still have our warlock sacrifice you. :wink:
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 pm

i agree with ami, really the best thing we could get is another tank.
if you want help with bear/warrior tanking i can help, and ami has been a pally since BC iirc

bldavis

Postby Cogglamp » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I've got a warrior, pally, priest? Lock, and Mage at your disposal. I'd probably bring two to allow for flexibility.
Cogglamp

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm

in that case, bring what you enjoy playing
that is more important than us having the most perfect raid comp (trust m e we almost never do.... 4 priests anyone?)
we have 2 raiding mages (one is the wife of our tree, and the other raids when she is on....) 2 pallies (ami and a healadin) but 0-1 warrior (who is a toddler in his mid 40s) and only 1 lock (iirc)

so really bring who you want, cant promise you a raid slot every week, but if you sign up, ill try to get you in.

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 am

Just figured I'd update in case anyone cares....

We're raiding again and we're 5/7 regular FL (though 4 of the kills "don't count" as they were nerfed kills :roll:)

I think currently the only classes we don't have on a regular basis are Warrior/Rogue, but our GL/RL can update this if they feel we're lacking :).

Oh... and don't nobody try to steal my flying duties on Alysrazor... I'll cut you!!!
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:45 am

we have a rogue from here in Cerwillis when he can be there but we almost never have a warrior
we are trying for Rag this week

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:33 am

Note I said "on a regular basis" so Cerwillis, while a raiding rogue, isn't really a regular ;). Otherwise we could argue about the warrior (when E does decide to show.)
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 am

E is no longer a raider....
he said so himself

we may have a warrior if korean shows up, but since he got recruited, he has shown up for one alt run in T11
so if you have a warrior and can show up 2 days aweek for 3-4 (-5 if we are close to getting a new kill) hrs a raid, make a toon and get it in PK!
if nothing else, we would welcome you as a social member even if you dont raid with us!

bldavis

Postby bldavis » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:21 am

Just wanted to throw up (ok bad word choice...sorry) a quick update, we are now 6/7 fl normal, and i wanted to welcome our new hunter, Nakama!

bldavis

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:03 am

another quick update, we now have a guild website!
ParagonKnights.com!

check out the forums, feel free to ask questions

we are still looking for stable people to add to the roster, if you are a tank and want to give me or ami a break from tanking once in a while, WE WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!
healers and dps are always welcome, i just cant promise anyone a raid slot right away.

bldavis

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 am

bldavis wrote:another quick update, we now have a guild website!
ParagonKnights.com!

check out the forums, feel free to ask questions

we are still looking for stable people to add to the roster, if you are a tank and want to give me or ami a break from tanking once in a while, WE WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!
healers and dps are always welcome, i just cant promise anyone a raid slot right away.

I'm afraid you're in the wrong guild if you want stable people...

OH! You meant raid attendance...
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment