Old Paragon Knight recruitment tread.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [A] Paragon Knights- Scarlet Crusade (US)

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Update to initial post, since he can't remember his password (nor his breakfast, for the record):

We are raiding Fridays and Saturdays, 830p-1230a Central (this is server time).

We are in need of mostly non-priest healers, strong preference to druid or shaman. We also need ranged dps, we are currently running without a mage, and our guild warlock is available only on Fridays.

In our current raid group, we are lacking: Warrior, shaman, rogue, mage. On one tank fights, the tank with the better offspec will switch out (read: bldavis usually goes kitty on Magmaw and Atramedes).

However, we will accept strong candidates of any class.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby cerwillis » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 am

My weekends are a little crazy for the next few weeks, so I won't pull the trigger on a transfer yet. I've got a DK rolled on SC, maybe I'll logon and harass you guys while you raid tonight.

Take a look at my rogue if you like and let me know if he would fit the guild, I could put a little work in and get him some BoE epicz before I send him over.

I hope you guys aren't racist. He's a gnome.

Edit: Never mind, don't look at him. He's a mess, I need to run some heros on him.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 pm

cerwillis wrote:My weekends are a little crazy for the next few weeks, so I won't pull the trigger on a transfer yet. I've got a DK rolled on SC, maybe I'll logon and harass you guys while you raid tonight.

Take a look at my rogue if you like and let me know if he would fit the guild, I could put a little work in and get him some BoE epicz before I send him over.

I hope you guys aren't racist. He's a gnome.

Edit: Never mind, don't look at him. He's a mess, I need to run some heros on him.

Gnomes occupy a special place in the guild leader's heart. I hear she actually makes them a protected class from guild punting. :wink:

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 am

Honestly, if you are willing to put up with all the smartasses, and sharing the AH with the rest of us goblins(and wanna be gobs >.> ) then you are more then welcome

if you would like a slot on the raid team, but are a little undergeared?
we can help fix that

all i ask (as the RL) is that you are willing to put in the work on your toon and know your class, and have some semblance of raid awareness
i can teach you the fights, i can help gear you up, but i dont have the time or the patience to teach you to raid if you want a slot on the raid team right away

basically, if you are willing to put work in, i will work with you, if not, dont expect to raid with us, but you are more then welcome to come and be a part of teh guild

we are currently working on Nef and Cho'Gall, and will ...hopefully... be starting FL trash runs next week
if interested, just create a toon on SC and whisper either Amirya or myself
see sig for toons (except chaanii, but if you wsp her, i will switch to a PK toon)

edit:
Having read this entire thread again, it is full of craziness...which is perfect to advertise our guild
we maybe a lil off the cliff...i mean wall... sometimes, we really do help each other out
and as i have said before, if it wasnt for PK i would be playing wow right now
i am convinced that PK is the best guild i have ever been in.

AND if you do raid with us, you have fellwo MTadins suchas myself at RL/OT, Amyria as MT/GM, Skye as shadow/disc priest and best of all (as far as trolls go) Levie! as holy priest! (soon to be resto shaman...maybe >.>)

current needs are....w/e you want to bring
we could use some more dps, both ranged and melee (if you have a boomkin or ele shammy....i can almost promise you a slot now)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 am

Amirya wrote:Update to initial post, since he can't remember his password (nor his breakfast, for the record):

We are raiding Fridays and Saturdays, 830p-1230a Central (this is server time).

We are in need of mostly non-priest healers, strong preference to druid or shaman. We also need ranged dps, we are currently running without a mage, and our guild warlock is available only on Fridays.

In our current raid group, we are lacking: Warrior, shaman, rogue, mage. On one tank fights, the tank with the better offspec will switch out (read: bldavis usually goes kitty on Magmaw and Atramedes).

However, we will accept strong candidates of any class.

Seems to me we've currently filled the bolded rolls (for the last couple weeks at least :D.) That doesn't mean we still wouldn't accept people in those roles (it's always good to have backups)! Now if we can just get Dorthy to join the guild... we'll have a full guild run!

And just so you know... I <3 this guild :). They're just the right amount of crazy for me, even if the raid times are painful while I'm in Germany :D.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Shamora » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:59 am

If I still had an active WoW account I would totally play with you guys. Mostly just so I could play with Levie. <3
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Barthilas, Horde - <Tribo>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 100 Combat/Subtlety Rogue
Shamora

Postby Levantine » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 am

I am pretty amazing. And I would level my Shaman more if Blizzard didn't kill the servers during primetime again.

Not happy.

PS Life is better as a Gnome. Why can't Gnome's be Shaman? I am le sad.
Levantine

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 am

Levantine wrote:PS Life is better as a Gnome. Why can't Gnome's be Shaman? I am le sad.

I want Worgen to be Pally/Shaman (I guess Gnome might be okay as well, but Worgen are my "first" love :D)
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Levantine wrote:PS Life is better as a Gnome. Why can't Gnome's be Shaman? I am le sad.

Funny that you mention that.

What really got me motivated on my shaman way back in the early Wrath days is when I was using her to run people through SFK, and she had a leper gnome costume on. It made me laugh to see a leper gnome use Thunderstorm.

Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

I started leveling a female gnome warlock (with Princess Leia hairbuns!) purely because I thought it was hilarious how they waddle when they walk (not run... walk.) I was completing quests at record slow speeds because I would walk EVERYWHERE! I finally gave up on her though, because gnomes look like they're going to have whiplash every time they jump... and I can't not jump... I think this was a big reason why I couldn't get into FFXI... (there was also the level grind/xp loss from death... but I digress.)
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Doz » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 am

Are you guys still recruiting? Have some chars possibly looking for a new home - Hunter, Shammy(resto specced atm), or a dk (dps), all geared around 350-360ish. Just trying to see whats out there atm. Thanks!
Doz

Postby bldavis » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 am

Doz wrote:Are you guys still recruiting? Have some chars possibly looking for a new home - Hunter, Shammy(resto specced atm), or a dk (dps), all geared around 350-360ish. Just trying to see whats out there atm. Thanks!

yes we are!

we would love a resto shammy *glances at lev*
and as for any dps....well any night we dont need your shammy, but have a dps slot open you would be more then welcome to enter the pool!

currently we do have a full 10man team, but i want to start a second team and get it going and eventually upgrade to 25man raiding

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby katraya » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 am

I've logged on to SC a few time to harass your guild members but you never seem to be online when I check. I may be on both night this weekend though so I'll give it another shot.

Theoretically I could transfer my poorly geared boomkin or just keep playing the hunter I made on your server to stalk Snake-Aes ages ago.
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 am

I should be on in a few hours (have to leave work, going to work out, then head home, shower, THEN I'll be able to log in) if you want to bug me then :P

P.S. Yes, I play nekkid... it's a guild standard
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

katraya wrote:I've logged on to SC a few time to harass your guild members but you never seem to be online when I check. I may be on both night this weekend though so I'll give it another shot.

Theoretically I could transfer my poorly geared boomkin or just keep playing the hunter I made on your server to stalk Snake-Aes ages ago.

well what time are you logging in?
if its in the evening then you SHOULD find one of us....

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment