PST US Server First Guild LF Tanks and Ranged

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

PST US Server First Guild LF Tanks and Ranged

Postby Jonlo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 am

Raiding Schedule

Sunday - Thursday, 7:15 pm to 11:00 pm server (Pacific) time on Arathor PvE US. We run late and raid on weekends as necessary (but those times are optional and extremely rare as we have a number of east coast raiders).

Progression:

Halcyon is a top 100 US guild and we are looking to get back into it with Cataclysm. We have always been 1st on our realm of Arathor. We cleared BT/MH and SWP (pre 3.0). In WotLK, we've completed Glory of the Raider (10 & 25, pre 3.1) & Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 & 25, pre 3.2). Algalon, Yogg 0 Light, HToC25 Insanity , Heroic Lich King and Halion have also been completed.

Our current progression is now focused on 25 mans. Thus, we require potential members to be geared for this.

Currently Recruiting:

Healing:

Priest (high)
Druid (high)
Paladin (low)

Dps (Melee):

Warrior (low)
Ret paladin (low)
Rogue (low)
Feral druid (low)

Dps (Ranged):

Hunter (high)
Shadow priest (high)
Moonkin (med)

Tanks:

Warrior(high)
Feral druid (high)
Death Knight (high)
Paladin (low)
At this point in time, we are currently seeking exceptional players in the above classes. If your class is closed or committed and feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well.

Our Environment

Our raid, vent, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, gem choices, talent choices, etc. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you.

Loot System

Loot Council based on a blind, zero-sum dkp system for non-trivial 25 mans. We /random and use Common Sense™ in 10 mans. We are not here to play dress-up; we do not like greedy people. Loot is for progression purposes, and will be treated as such.

Guild Bank

Raider rank members have full access to the guild bank for repairs during raid hours. The guild bank also provides food, flasks, elixirs and potions to its raiding members, as well as epic gems and enchanting mats for 25 man gear.

How to Apply

Go to www.guildhalcyon.com and follow these instructions:

1) Register for the forums
2) Read and comprehend the stickies in the recruitment forum
3) Post an application using the format provided in the recruitment forum
Jonlo
Maintankadonor

Re: PST US Server First Guild LF Tanks and Ranged

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:32 am

Maybe I missed it somewhere... but is this a Horde or Alliance guild?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment