Remove Advertisements

[H-US-Kel'thazud] 10M guild + real community recruiting.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H-US-Kel'thazud] 10M guild + real community recruiting.

Postby thegreatheed » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 pm

http://www.bellumaeternus.com

Bellum Aeternus is a meta guild, organized in several games at any given time. Originally formed in the Planetside days, the guild has persisted and grown through many challenges over time. A major part of our success is by enforcing a code of ethics that we require members to follow. It can be found here, http://bellumaeternus.com/MediaWiki/The ... m_Aeternus, but the major tenants include respect, fairness, and decency towards both guild members and non-guild members. We understand this will deter some players, and limit the pool of recruits, but feel that in the end it enables us to build a better, lasting community.

BA has had an active raid force (or two) since Molten Core. We've cleared every instance when it was current content except NaxxV1 and AQ40, but we did clear Sunwell. We have proven that our formula builds success, we're the most successful, most consistent guild on the server who've been around since Tier 1. Other guilds mass recruit, spend 6 days a week in instances, beat our progression then fail. We raid 2-3 days a week, currently Wed/Thurs at 6:30 MDT, but sometimes on Sun at 6:30 as well when content is plentiful. We plug along, get a few choice achievements, but we're always around and always successful.

We're looking for any classes right now, but I like this community, so I figured a post here wouldn't be a waste. Let us know, PM me, contact Kayra on H-Kel'thazud, or any officer in Bellum Aeternus. Also, feel free to fill out an application on our forums, and let me know you have.
thegreatheed

Return to Recruitment