Remove Advertisements

[EU] LFG, once more *sigh*

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[EU] LFG, once more *sigh*

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 am

Hello there! This expansion doesn't seemb to be nice for me, as I can't find a guild that lasts long enough or can actually survive my chat spam.
TLDR version at bottom.

So, once more, I'm looking for a guild.
Specifically, I am looking for an Alliance guild that is planning to do, or at least try to do, 25 man in Cataclysm, and with current progress being either 12/12 or 11/12 who have a solid reason for not having killed LK yet. Reasons for the above… Alliance, because wherever I go, I always gradually bring with me all my 10 chars (all lvl 80s), due to professions capped and other stuff, so you see going Horde would mean spending 300 extra euro to move all them, not really looking forward to it. I'm looking for a advanced guild for mainly two reasons: after over 7 months of wiping on LK hc in 2 different guilds (in both I haven't missed a single attempt) I'm well, very tired of it, I'd really love to get Light of Dawn done before Cataclysm, and also, having such progress means that the guild actually knows what's going on in the game and has potential. There's thousands of 10/12 guilds who got there carried by gear and will likely fail horribly in Cataclysm, I'm not interested in those.

Now, who am I? I'm a very old player, been playing almost since the beginning (from 1.5 or so to be exact). I've been a tank for 5 years, I have progression tanked every single encounter in the game from Attumen to LK hc himself. I'm also capable of playing healer at a similar level, managed to heal with no problems everything Wotlk offers us, before and after parch… well, eventually managed to 2 men heal together with a Holy Priest the whole raid for a good 30% of Lk hc (p3 including 3 frostmourne rooms), so you see, I know what I'm talking about.
I'm a very hardcore player, and as I said, I'm looking for a capable guild who needs either a Protection or Holy (or both) Paladin for now and for Cataclysm. Being able to get LoD would be a huge plus but I can live without, I'd just like to be back raiding. I've also had full 100% attendance for the last 2 years or so, never missed a single raid in any of the guilds I've been in, and I'd look forward to continue this trend: so if your guild needs a 3rd tank / 3rd holy pall just to fill in when the main raiders aren't on, then I'm not really interested.

So some more informations about my character and experience:
- Full 277 tanking gear, almost optimized for 4.0 (missing a couple things that I've been too lazy to do due to no raiding).
- Almost full BiS healing gear, enough to successfully soloheal one realm Halion HC for 8 minutes without going oom, and definitively effective for LK healing.
- Been guild Main Tank for over 3 years, used to intensive raiding (even prolonged in the night) and spam of consumables.
- Experienced every single encounter in game when they were srs bsnss.
- Been world 3rd paladin to tank Illidan, one of the first handful to tank Brutallus, and been stubborn enough to tank Sartharion myself in sarth 3d.
- My old GM used to say he'd rather disband the guild than letting me heal. The guild did indeed disband, duh.
- Been guild officer and raid leader for the late part of TBC, and not looking forward to do that again, too stressful!
- Whatever, any other random bs would be pointless.

TLDR version: BiS geared and experienced Prot / Holy paladin looking for raiding spot in Alliance guild with good progress and who will do 25 men in Cataclysm.
If you are interested leave me a reply here or contact me on MSN / real id at world_tm@hotmail.com
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Recruitment