Remove Advertisements

[H] Prot Paladin 11/12 H 10/25 ICC N 10/25 Halion (p3 H xp)

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] Prot Paladin 11/12 H 10/25 ICC N 10/25 Halion (p3 H xp)

Postby Candlemaster » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Who I am: I'm a 19 year old in college who only has one "late" class on Mondays until 6 PM central time. I've been raiding since BC and been playing a protection paladin for 2 1/2 years now. I have an 80 of each class and somewhat knowledgeable of each class. However, I do not raid on those. I speak english and it is my main language. I have ventrilo and a microphone and use a headset (standard stuff). I show up to raids with flasks, Knowledge of all fights, A good attitude, my gameface (read: pokerface :D), and if I have any questions try to ask before we start the raid to make sure we arent wasting time staring at the bosses pretty face.

Reasons for looking for new guild: I joined this guild when i was 7/12 HMs with the thought that they were going to be attempting heroic lich king the next raid day. However, They have had guild drama and are just attempting drake runs which havent been going too hot either, as lack of raiders is killing the guild.

Times I'm available- I am almost always available to raid during night hours (Late night guilds are iffy) but could possibly do morning guilds too, It depends.

I am looking for a guild that is AT LEAST 11/12 H ICC and MUST BE RAIDING WEEKLY AND ATTEMPTING HEROIC LICH KING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. none of this "slow down til cataclysm" stuff please. I would like to kill heroic lich king (in 10 too if possible, if not, no big deal, I really only care about 25) before the next expansion to feel the accomplishment of downing the big bad end game boss. I may consider a faction change as well (fare thee well horde? D: )... Also i will be checking to make sure you have been raiding and attempting things so please don't try to deceive me if your guild is not raiding at top standards right now. I am also not looking for a guild that switches tanks in and out for a few fights, I am looking to raid full time, a few sit outs here and there are ok, but I am not interested coming in for a few select bosses then zoning.

A link to my Paladin's armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... noclesmile

Please post your- Server Name, Server Time Zone, PVP Server or PVE Server (pvp pref but really idc, world pvp is deadddd), days and times you raid. Honestally I don't care about how you do loot, all of this gear is going away in Cataclysm anyway, if you don't want to hand me gear for the rest of wrath, fine, if you do, thats nice too :)

To contact me please post here or Skype me at Candlemaster91 or send me an ingame mail at monoclesmile on gorefiend. [Horde]

~Thank you very much for your time,
Candle
Candlemaster

Re: [H] Prot Paladin 11/12 H 10/25 ICC N 10/25 Halion (p3 H xp)

Postby Talaii » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Post below yours, if you're interested. Our website is here. We're spending at least half our raid week on LK at the moment, best attempts are getting him through to p3. I doubt we'll be doing drake runs till after LK is dead - the overwhelming vote from our raiders has been to keep pushing for 12/12 before we worry about vanity drakes.

Raid times:
8-12 PM EST, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Progression:
11/12 heroic ICC-25, Heroic Halion-25.
12/12 heroic ICC-10, Heroic Halion.

Everything pre-ICC is clear, including Insanity-25, Dedicated Insanity, Zero-light and Herald of the Titans.
Talaii

Re: [H] Prot Paladin 11/12 H 10/25 ICC N 10/25 Halion (p3 H xp)

Postby Candlemaster » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Alright, I'll drop an app. Still looking at other guilds though if any others want to post.
Candlemaster

Return to Recruitment