Remove Advertisements

Healer LF 10-man guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Healer LF 10-man guild

Postby sherck » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 am

Tankadins...

I am looking for a guild that needs healers and plans on running 10-man content in Cata.

I might be willing to server transfer for the right guild situation.

However, my problem is that I only raid one night a week (guild choice Mon - Thurs) from about 8:30pm to midnight U.S. Eastern Standard Time.

I am 41 years old, married, 4 kids and WoW is a hobby for me; not my life. I choose to only play/raid one night a week because I also have other hobbies and other interests (like spending time with my non-WoW playing wife).

So, I know that I would only be a bench or rotational healer within a guild and I am good with that. Although, I am excited by having multiple, shorter raids in each tier in Cata (4-6 bosses each) so that it could be reasonabily expected to clear an entire raid in one night from fairly early on in the tier lifespan.

I will be on-time, raid ready to go on my assigned night of the week. I will study strats ahead of time. I will watch TankSpot video of fights ahead of time and I will do my class and spec research.

I don't know that I would plan on xfering all my toons immediately but could bring one or two of my level 80s over (Pally, Druid, Priest) initially and bring the rest later if it works out.

I don't care which of my healers I play; I like them all. But my Pally is my best currently geared toon (3.1k WHgs) followed by the Druid (2.9k) and Priest (2.8k).

Thats it. Let me know if there is some interest.

Cheers,
sherck

Re: Healer LF 10-man guild

Postby Shoju » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 am

You sir, have a PM.
Shoju

Return to Recruitment