Remove Advertisements

MT paladin Looking for Top 200 Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

MT paladin Looking for Top 200 Guild

Postby Roscco » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm

I am currently searching for a new guild for which I can raid with during the upcoming expansion. I am submitting this anonymously due to my activity on these boards, however if you would like to discuss the possibility of a partnership, I would be more than happy to do so by any means which is most convenient to you.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a US Server pacific guild who has hard core end game aspirations on a very tight and short raid week. More specifically I can raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. My current expectations of a guild are someone who has at least 11/12 hard mode ICC completed prior to the 20% buff, and has either killed or is into phase three of HM Lich King. I am looking for a dedicated home where I will be leveraged as an asset and able to raid 100% of the time as a MT or OT for your guild.

I am looking for a mature and skilled group of people who are as good as it gets, compete with top 100 guilds while putting in half the time, and are dedicated theory crafters, knowledgeable about their class, the mechanics of fights, and the development of strategy which will be executed to achieve extremely fast kills on new content upon its release.

About me:

I am currently a leader in my guild. We have achieved world top 100 kills, established our selves as one of the best guilds on our server, and have kept up with the pace of end game progression raiding on two days a week. I have worked to be a mentor to all of our other tanks, from all aspects of game play, including gearing, skills usage, rotations, cool down execution, strategy development, and mid raid observation, adaptation, and implementation.

I consider myself one of the more knowledgeable people of the theory crafting community, and have been a resource for tanks on and off my server. I am currently 11/12HM with kills which are in the top 250 in the world. I am geared to the best of my ability, based off of current best practices, and modify my gear according to the situation at hand. I am environmentally aware, and very quick to adapt to situations which develop as a result of game mechanics and other players bad play.

I have been playing since 2005 and have been in a pivotal role the entire time, MT, OT, or Raid leader being three of the most important, as well as class lead, healer, and officer. I am willing to server transfer, faction transfer, and race change based on the needs of the guild which would be interested and be an ideal fit. My only requirements are that the guild fits my time schedule or will utilize me for said days if they raid more than that.

If you would like to follow up with me, i would be more than happy to talk via pm, in vent, or as a level 1 toon on your server. I am willing to provide you with gear stats, raid experience, and achievements in the form of my armory.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

EDIT: Clarified that I am on US Servers in the Pacific Time Zone
Roscco

Re: MT paladin Looking for Top 200 Guild

Postby anshen » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi Roscco,

I'm from Impulse on Daggerspine. We've been 11/12 since 5% but our attempts on lich king hit a bit of a snag with healer issues which have since been resolved for the most part. We're deep in phase 2 and generally clear to the lich king in about 3ish hours. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 6:00-10:00pm PST. If you can make wednesdays I think we may be what you're looking for. If you want to talk more hit me up at jwabraham@gmail.com or apply on our website at: http://www.guild-impulse.net/
anshen

Postby Roscco » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm

anshen wrote:Hi Roscco,

I'm from Impulse on Daggerspine. We've been 11/12 since 5% but our attempts on lich king hit a bit of a snag with healer issues which have since been resolved for the most part. We're deep in phase 2 and generally clear to the lich king in about 3ish hours. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 6:00-10:00pm PST. If you can make wednesdays I think we may be what you're looking for. If you want to talk more hit me up at jwabraham@gmail.com or apply on our website at: http://www.guild-impulse.net/

Thank you for the reply, Unfortunately there is no way I can make your wednesday raids.

Also, Bump
Roscco

Postby Roscco » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Still looking for a good guild to raid with. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding my experience, knowledge, or ability to play.
Roscco

Postby Joanadark » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 am

Check out <Drow> LOL.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Invisusira » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 am

Invisusira

Postby Roscco » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:49 am

I don't get it.
Roscco

Postby Levantine » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Check the Halion thread for the root of the joke.

Also, lololol.
Levantine

Postby Roscco » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 am

Levantine wrote:Check the Halion thread for the root of the joke.

Also, lololol.

P.S. I have my abilities key bound and committed to muscle memory, but if necessary can take up clicking...
Roscco

Return to Recruitment