[A - Farstriders US/PVE RP] <Myth Guard> Looking for Folks!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A - Farstriders US/PVE RP] <Myth Guard> Looking for Folks!

Postby Arugadh » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Awesome Cookies! Pie! A hottub! GREAT dental plan AND a 401k backed by Gnomeregan Bank & Trust!

Er...*ahem* *shoves hired Gnome Spokesperson out of way*

With summer bearing down and the Pre-Xpac Blues hitting and folks' lives interfering, Myth Guard on Farstriders is currently seeking great people to join our guild.

Us: a comfy, established Alliance guild into raiding progression, off-the-cuff casual RP (NO eRP), all content (Old World, BC & Wrath) and having fun. Our motto: "Guild, Group, Self" -- Guild comes first, THEN the Group, then the self. Our mix leans decidedly towards casual, though we have our hardcore moments.

You: want to raid, don't mind "learning experiences", have no problem with RPers taking over Guild Chat with insane chatter about the Green Stinky Melty Things out back, and see WoW as an experience to share with friends, not to be beat like some Nintendo game. RP is NOT necessary; all we ask is that you be respectful towards those who do.

Details: Farstriders is a US RP-PVE server; guild mostly EST. We raid once or twice a week, in the evenings (7pm server), though that's currently in flux. RP event nights are every other week; casual spontaneous RP happens all the time. Any class, any role, any spec, any level is fine; we want folks we can be friends with & have fun with!

Interested? Check out our website at http://www.mythguard.wowstead.com/ for more info and to apply!
Me Tank. Me take all damage they dish out. You squishy DPS. You give it back, with interest.
Arugadh

Re: [A - Farstriders US/PVE RP] <Myth Guard> Looking for Folks!

Postby bldavis » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm

im sorry i jus had to post and say i LOVE your signiture!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Return to Recruitment