Remove Advertisements

[H] <Final Ascension> - US -Stonemaul PvP

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] <Final Ascension> - US -Stonemaul PvP

Postby dbags » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

Stonemaul is PvP US server in the west coast time zone. I understand that this is a tanking paladin site, but I know that there are a few others like me out there who read this site (paladin alt).

Final Ascension is a serious raiding guild that currently has Lich King killed on both 10 and 25 man at as of 3/25 is 6/12 in heroic ICC progression. We are in need of some healers to bolster our ranks as we continue onward through the hard modes (Deathwhisper, Saurfang, Putricide, Valithria, Sindragosa and LK remain). We raid Tues to Thurs and Sun from 6:15 to 10:30 server and use a dkp system based on hourly dkp gain and attendance for bidding purposes. We have unfortunately lost some of our oldest and most dedicated healers due to real life and other personal issues, and as such we're looking to fill the gaps they've left. It's been on nothing but the best of terms, and so we've all been sorry to see them go. We wish them the best of luck with the rest of their lives. Currently we're seeking:

1x Holy Paladin;
1x Resto Druid, Holy Priest, or Disc Priest.

As always, any outstanding applicant will be strongly considered. We have a strong pair of raiding resto shamen already, but would not be adverse to adding a third if you think you'll bring value to our raids.

Gear and experience are important to us. As I stated earlier, we're already well into the hard modes of both 10 and 25 man ICC. That means that we're looking for geared individuals who already have a strong grasp of the fights. We're well aware that gear score != skill, but we want people who're going to be competitive with the rest of our healing roster.

If you're interested in seeing the highest tier content and want to display your interest in joining us, please feel free to contact us in whatever manner is easiest for you. Our guild website is www.finalascension.net, and you can fill out an app there if you'd like. Additionally, if you'd like, you can create a character on Stonemaul and talk to one of the guild officers directly in game (Durumi, Grundulate, Duress) and they can hash out any questions or concerns that either party might have.

Finally, I want to stress that we're not trying to screw around with anyone. Some of the departures have been sudden, but most of them we've been aware of for some time (older members who just wanted to see LK die before they hung in the WoW towel). We want to bring you in our raids and into hard modes NOW. This won't be an guild invite only to sit you on the bench for 3 weeks, you will get thrown right into the thick of it. As such, we're looking for people who've earned a raid slot without having to prove anything to us. If that sounds like you, then please get in touch with us. We'd be more than happy to hear from you.
Never give an inch.
Bubblefet
Dbagz
dbags

Return to Recruitment