Remove Advertisements

ProtPally looking for a guild - US

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

ProtPally looking for a guild - US

Postby Skurvey » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey im at work so i can't link my armory, my name is Skurvey on laughing skull US, im open to chnging servers or factions but I really just want to raid. I have been playing wow since vanilla, and have raided MC, BWL, a hint of AQ40. From BC ive cleared thru BT and stepped foot in Sunwell. In Wraith ive seen every boss to date until ICC where i am stuck pugging now and have only seen fester and rotface downed. I play multiple classes in my free time but my main is my pally. I know this game more than you avg player. I have a rusted on an alt ( who i made my main for Wraith only to go back to the pally ). Im in the air force ( will be getting medically discharged soon ) but this means i may miss a raid every now and again but nothing more than 1 a month. I am 22 years old, and would like to raid with a guild who avg members are at least 18+. Sorry i hate hearing i have to go my mom is calling. I can make whatever raid sched, just takes a week to adjust work sched. As far as gear im at 5k ( due to bad luck with drops) but i just want to see LK dead before cata and some HMs at a min. Would love to see HM LK dead, but this is a dream. Thank you for reading.
Skurvey

Re: ProtPally looking for a guild - US

Postby Kosar » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 am

I sent you a message. My guild could be a fit for you.
Kosar

Return to Recruitment