[A-US] Prot Pally LF Progression Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-US] Prot Pally LF Progression Guild

Postby Anne » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi all,

I'm an EverQuest Veteran who has recently come to WoW. I've spent the last couple months lurking here on maintankadin while leveling up. I know my class in and out, largely thanks to the wonderful work Theck has done for us all. Probably more important, I understand why he's right.

After just two months I've managed to hit 80 and aquire a 4200+ gear score. I know that isn't quite the 5.5k it seems to take to avoid PUGrage, but I believe I do well. I've tanked a couple of weekly raids, as well as all Heroics. Overall, I find the difficulty level of WoW to be quite low by comparison. I can avoid "don't step here" pools, position mobs, dodge AEs, joust (the stick-and-move tactic, and the Argent too), and pretty much handle whatever. It doesn't take me very long before I become the one strange noob in the group with thousands less gear score than anyone else and yet I'm the only one not failing at the obvious.

Thus far, I haven't been a part of any serious guild in WoW. I have pretty extensive raid experience in EQ, mostly in content much larger than what WoW has to offer. I'm unguilded, and willing to server transfer for a good guild. I'm looking for a guild that raids regularly, has an opening for a tank for me, possibly does some PvP on the side, and ideally has a higher average age than usual (I'm 29).

Candarie of Perenolde
Anne

Return to Recruitment