Remove Advertisements

Blood Tank or Frost / Unholy DPS DK LFG

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Blood Tank or Frost / Unholy DPS DK LFG

Postby Justicara » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 pm

I am having trouble finding a new guild on my current server due to the high horde population. My main is currently a restro/enhance shaman that I have seen all fights with to Sindragosa 25 and 10 man. I have been healing on this toon since the release of Black Temple. I am now trying to get away from that toon and focus on my Death Knight.

I have tanked and DPS'd up to Sindragosa on 10 man and I have expirence doing the same to Professor on 25 man. I know my class very well and I am currently following several sites learning how to become a better tank and also how to push my DPS to it's highest.

My gear is on par to do ICC25 and 10 man with both roles and I have a 2 handed DPS weapon and also two 1 handed DPS weapons for a dual wield frost spec.

Right now I live in Louisiana and I am avaible to raid 6.30pm to 12am CST any night or combinations of nights a week.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho'gall&n=Drappen

There is my armory, I believe I logged out after tanking the weekly so if you need to see my DPS gear let me know and I will get on and log off in that gear. Thank you for your time and for considering me to fill a raid slot.

Edit: I am avaiable for a faction and server transfer as well. I had a sit down with the wife and came up with a different time line.
Justicara

Re: Blood Tank or Frost / Unholy DPS DK LFG

Postby Justicara » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 pm

I logged out in my DPS gear so people that are looking for DPS can get a general idea of what I have. Also note I have weapons and expirence as DW frost DPS. It jsut requires me to respec and glyph.

If I am picked up as DPS with no intentions on tanking my tank spec will be permanately switched to frost to allow myself to be more flexible to the enviroment and specific encounters. Thank you for your time.
Justicara

Postby Playdoh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Justicara you might be a great fit for Las Noches Trollbane - US, our raid times are 7:30 pm - 10:00 p.m. edt, which is the time slot you have listed.

We need dps for our 25 man's, and our 2nd 10 man needs to have a regular tank.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Playdoh
Las Noches
Trollbane - US
Playdoh
Maintankadonor

Postby gtechman » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm

We are recruiting right now as well and it seems your times fit our raiding.

Prodigy Blackrock Alliance (Raid times 8:30pm-12:30am Eastern)

Theck is our MT btw :shock:
gtechman

Return to Recruitment