Remove Advertisements

(H) U.S-Dragonmaw Sunset Recruitment-10m 9/12 HM/ 25m 11/12

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

(H) U.S-Dragonmaw Sunset Recruitment-10m 9/12 HM/ 25m 11/12

Postby Allyganker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 pm

About Us:

Sunset is based on the ideology that a hardcore raiding guild is not a clique but a team of individuals that strive to be the best. We expect our members to be driven, to be passionate, and to understand that the biggest challenge ahead is only dedication to everyones goals as a guild.

This guild is not for the faint of heart, our schedule is not "light" and our mentality is not "casual". We require 100% attendance of all active recruits and members. We are a competitive guild meaning that if you do not pull your own weight you will be replaced. We understand that real life does happen, but require that all members and recruits understand that when the team is down a player, the team has to adjust to change.

I treat Sunset as my business and as such I place pride in its reputation. In order to maintain a professional structure a lot of work is involved behind the scenes. I will always put Sunset before any individual player. Conflict management, resource management, performance management and any other management needs will be distributed in a balanced manner. The officers of Sunset are expected to convey a professional image and deal with any situation in a mature professional way. Due to my method of leadership we have instituted a 18+ age for any raider in the guild.

Schedule For Raids include:(Keep in mind we are a Pacific Time Zone Raiding Guild)

Tuesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST
Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST
Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST
Sunday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST

(We just moved our raid schedule from 3 days a week to 4 days a week for progression)

Current Raiding Progression:
We are currently doing 10/25 man Icc. Our group is currently attempting to down Lich King in 25 man and have progressed into 9/12 Harmode fights in 10 man Icc.

Current Recruitment Needs: (Updated 3/16/10)

-Rogue
-Shadow Priest (Also able to play Disc/Holy Priest)
-Feral Druid
-Resto Druid
-Hunter
-Enhance Shaman
-Deathknight
-Mage or Warlock
-Ret Paladin
-Holy Paladin
-Dps Warrior

(Keep in mind we are recruiting memebers to replace and sub out some members who are unable to raid with us soon)

Loot:
We use a larger pool in our loot decisions than most guilds. We look to the opinions of your peers who have established themselves as knowledgeable and respected members in Sunset. These players who speak for the core of the guild consult with the guild leaders in all loot matters. This prevents biased loot decisions and fosters the best decision for the guild.

Trials:
Potential trials begin by applying on the forums. This application then is reviewed by officers and current core raiders and may involve several rounds of questions. We expect these questions to be answered in a timely fashion (with in 24 hours). If you prove yourself to be able and willing to fit in with Sunset you will then be approved and you will be asked to find an officer in game for an invite. During your trial period (usually 2 weeks) we expect 100% attendance from you. You must come to raids prepared, with full raid consumables, and prove to us that you know how to play your class/role to the highest of your ability. This means learning how Sunset operates, asking about our strats, and taking time to learn progression fights.

For any questions that need to be answered:
Visit our website at http://Www.Sunsetguild.com. If you wish to speak to a member personally contact me through World of Warcraft. Server is Dragonmaw and character name is Allyganker. If you are unable to contact me that way please feel free to Email me at Devilboylevi@msn.com.
Allyganker

Return to Recruitment