Remove Advertisements

LF progress oriented raiding guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

LF progress oriented raiding guild

Postby Tekra » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 am

Hello everyone!

New to the forum but this seems to be the place to look for a guild if you are a Paladin in need.

Currently I am in a guild that has only been capable of downing the first 4 bosses in ICC(10) and has no interest in attempting 25 man raids of any sort because we cannot field the talent to do so. I am interested in joining a guild that raids 25 man on a regular basis, is semi-serious and work oriented in clearing raids.

My experience in raiding is limited mostly to 10 mans and my main-spec is Prot where I am excellent at tanking. I can play both my offspecs effectively, although at the moment both Holy and Ret are slightly undergeared for ICC and need work from ToC and ToGC. I am a good tank and learn fast, so if you are in need of a talented prot pally I am in need of you.

I am not against transferring servers. I am currently Alliance on Blood Furnace but am in need of a move because the server is small and has limited raiding opportunities. If you have questions feel free to ask or email me at tekraa@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks!
Tekra

Return to Recruitment