Tank and Healer LF Horde Guild US

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Tank and Healer LF Horde Guild US

Postby Aedh » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:03 am

So me and my fiancee are thinking about jumping server and going back horde when I get back from Kuwait.
Prefer Pacific time zone.
Must be accepting that me being Army is like dealing with a little kid. Sometimes I have to do stuff at random times and may miss months or more of raiding.
I've tanked....a bunch of heroics 10M Sarth+1D back just when Ulduar cameout. I haven't raided since before 3.1 due to a bunch of random Army stuff. I basically have no practical raiding experience. I did, back when I was planning on raiding, watch boss fight vids on tankspot.
My fiancee is an uber holy pally most of the time.
I'd rather work my way up throug Naxx>Uldauar>ToC instead of farm heroics for t8/t9 gear so I can smash heroics harder. Yes I know I have 2piece T8 and the triumph libram.
When I get back will be looking at raiding 6pm to 9pm PST most days except weekends as the weekends are reserved for the finacee.
I enjoy soloing oldworld content and TBC heroics.
If I think things are being handled poorly I have a bad habit of saying so in vent and gchat. And I do some times use an excessive amount of profanity for no reason at all other than I like saying certain words. But with me profantiy is usually only used in jest. When I'm serious I tend to not use profanity.

My armory is linked in sig. But just in case http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... xar&n=Aedh
I may or may not be heroic smash face gear.
Her's is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Toshiko
She does odd things with her gear sometimes.

EDIT: I would prefer to do 10mans over 25mans. I'll do either.
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Whatever happened to Quebec seceding? If they do that, can we invade? America could really use the revenue from exporting syrup and hockey players.
Aedh

Return to Recruitment