Proudmoore-PVE-EU, Horde, <nil>, TotGC 4/5 lf moaaaar

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Proudmoore-PVE-EU, Horde, <nil>, TotGC 4/5 lf moaaaar

Postby Serv » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:04 am

Good evening,
we are actually looking for some fresh meat. The most important first: we are Germans, we speak German and we need you to a least understand German, if you consider joining our raid.

Right now we lack of Restodruids, Restoshamans, DPS -Deathknights, -Warrior, -Paladins, -druids and a Warlock. We got one spot for each specc. But! And this is a bold but; we aren't a hardcore cutting edge raidguild progressing every evening the week. We are doing 25man raids 2(+1) evenings a week from 8pm to 12pm with a short break at 10. 10mans are done mostly on wednesday including a fast Onyxia25 and Archavon25 rush, so you don't need to bother with PuGs.

We won't give you a trial period if you are under the age of 18, due to the fact that the average age of our guild is somewhere between 28 and 30 and we don't want your mommy watching you play.

<nil> is a quiet small guild with 40 players right now plus some social members, which are inactive or don't raid anylonger. This ensures a stable core of raid-a-holics without to much rotation. Unless you really messup during your trialtime you can be sure to have your raidspot on at least 2 out of 3 evenings.

This brings me to our 25man evenings, which are Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday.

I think this is it. Interested? Questions?
Then reply to this post, send me a PM or head over to http://www.nil-gilde.de
Thanks to LAVE for the sig

www.rent-a-tank.net ...:::... www.nil-gilde.net
Serv

Return to Recruitment