Protadin lf end game progression guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Protadin lf end game progression guild

Postby Codzafloppin » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm

RL name- Alden Mardant

In Game name- Codzafloppin, just name changed from Dóra

Server- Wildhammer Faction-Horde (willing to faction change)

Main Spec-Protection 0/53/18 Off Spec-holy 51/5/15

Professions - Jewelcrafting 450, Mining 450, Cooking 450, First Aid 450, Fishing 450

Current Progression- 10m ToGC A tribute to Skill Cleared, 25m ToGC 1/5, 10 and 25 reg ToC cleared, 3/9 25m HM Ulduar, 8/9 10m HM Ulduar, 25m Sarth 2d, 10m Sarth 3d, Naxx 10-25 full cleared, Malagos 10-25 cleared, Onyxia 10-25 cleared

Link to SS of UI- http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7416/w ... 180544.jpg

Link to Armory- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... dzafloppin

A little about myself- Im a 27yo male from Alabama, i started playing WoW around the time sunwell released. Ive been playing a prot pally since day one and i love it. I have no life what-so-ever, so i get to play WoW 10-12 hours a day. When im not playing WoW, im thinking about WoW, I dream about WoW, I even drink WoW mt dew. I can bring a dedicated raider to your guild that doesnt stand in fire, poison, spikes ect. I research all fights to know my role as well as the roles of others before i ever attempt them, i keep my gear updated with the best gems and chants and have several of all accessories to keep my stats acceptable whenever picking up new gear. I feel like my current guild is holding me back, people keep making the same dumb mistakes over and over. If you choose to recruit me, you wont regret it.
Last edited by Codzafloppin on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Codzafloppin

Re: Protadin lf end game progression guild

Postby Thwacker » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Well, This Mortal Coil of the Shadowsong server is in dire need of a paladin who can make some decent threat. Head on over to http://www.tmc-guild.com to apply, or find Thwacker in game for more information. Our current progression is 2/9 ulduar hardmodes and 5/5 normal ToC, we need to recruit a few more competent folks to enter TotGC and you sound like you fit the bill nicely if you can make some TPS!

We raid wed thurs sat sun 7:15-11:30 (7:30 pull) pacific time (server time) And use and epgp loot system.
Thwacker

Re: Protadin lf end game progression guild

Postby hthomas13 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 am

I don't know what kind of guild you are looking for, but <Not Very Serious> is a 2-3 night a week casual guild with very quality and fun players. We full clear ToC25 and ToGC10, but if you think your current guild is holding you back I assume you are looking for more of a hardcore guild.

If you are interested let me know, as I would go ret so I can actually RL for once without a big ugly in my face.
hthomas13

Return to Recruitment