Remove Advertisements

Tank(s)/Heals/Mage - Raid Ready Toons LF Home

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Tank(s)/Heals/Mage - Raid Ready Toons LF Home

Postby Doogiehowser » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 am

EDIT: I have since found a home. Thanks to everyone's well wishes and replies. Good luck to you all and happy hunting. To the ground with this post!

Thanks for stopping by to read the post.

First off, I am a casual and will forever be a casual so if you need a hard core player, I cannot fill your role.

Second, I only log in 4 nights a week from the hours of 8:30-11pm EST. (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) I can't be on longer and I can't log in earlier. This will probably be a problem for most, but there may be some of you out there that need someone like this.

I'm a 30 something year old with a family that lives in the DC area. I don't mind switching to a different timed server.

Third, I am dying to see content. I will gladly go and do Ulduar 10 runs on normal just because I've never seen them. I will not make a gripe about doing regular 10 ToC because I've never done it. I desperately want to be in Icecrown when it comes out but I realize it could take some time.

I have 4 reasonably geared toons who are all raid ready (at least at Ulduar 10 level and above) Many, if not all, have been pugging raids for quite some time but I'm wanting to be part of a casually dedicated group that wants to go in and smash some faces. I would like to see Ulduar. I would like to down Anubarak and it doesn't even need to be in order, I just want to be in a place where I'm utilized.

Edit for Clarification: (Please note that I do not need to be on the cutting edge of content. If you are trying to get through Ulduar even though ToC/ICC is out, I don't care. If you have a "B" squad raid, I'm happy to be in that raid group so long as they fit the times above. I have no illusions of grandeur. I'm a good tank but I know I'll never see a world/server/faction first. I just like playing this gosh darn game.)

I'm happy to raid on any of these toons (listed below) in whatever capacity that your guild would need. I don't mind benching one in favor of another due to another guild member not logging in and the raid being short a ranged dps or a healer or a tank or whatever.

I'm willing to transfer server as well as faction change.

I'm always watching videos, reading lots of good info here at maintankadin, elitistjerks.com, and others to keep up on the new content. I try to keep my gear and specs top notch but I'm always willing to listen to others.

I'm laid back and enjoy a good time, even if it means wiping for an hour or two on a boss. So long as someone brings some good jokes to vent, I find WoW to be quite fun.

If you're in need of a knowledgeable but laid back raider who follows his orders, comes ready to raids (flasks, repaired, food, etc.), I'd love to hitch on to your wagon and ride it.

Ideally, I am looking for a 10 man raid guild that likes to progress, likes to have fun, casually oriented, filled with good, mature people that don't take themselves too seriously.

Prot Pally http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... bbletruble

Arcane Mage http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =magemyday

Disco Priest http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... carabarton

Feral Tank http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... awsneffect

If there is anything that you like (or hell, don't like and would like to tell me) about me, feel free to give me a shout here.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Last edited by Doogiehowser on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Doogiehowser

Re: Raid Ready Toons LF Home

Postby Barathorn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 am

I can only say from knowing Doogie from these forums for a while now that he would be an asset to any guild. If he was EU based and Alliance I would have snapped him up straight away.

Best of luck to you Doogie.

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby hthomas13 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:42 am

And if he was a friday/saturday raider of about that same time I would snatch him up too, but he isnt =(

WTB feral tank
hthomas13

Postby Doogiehowser » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bara. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like I just drank a hot toddy.

Sorry hthomas, Friday/Saturday are a "no fly" zone. Those nights be date nights with my wife.

But thanks for the bumps! :P
Doogiehowser

Postby Alixander » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm

hthomas13 wrote:And if he was a friday/saturday raider of about that same time I would snatch him up too, but he isnt =(
I'm in the same boat as Thomas. Not to mention, the character names are fantastic! :lol:
Alixander

Postby Doogiehowser » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks, I enjoy stupid puns so I take some pride in my character names. Except for bubbletruble, I couldn't think of one. I'll have to come up with something better next time.

I'm proud that my priest's name and druid's name are still original according to the US wow armory.

Thanks for the bump!
Doogiehowser

Re: Tank(s)/Heals/Mage - Raid Ready Toons LF Home

Postby Doogiehowser » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 am

Please, take pity on a poor wretch like me. It's so cold and lonely out here without a place to call home.

(This is taking longer than I thought. Stay strong Doogie. . .stay strong. WTB parallel universe where I can play when I like and for how long I like. . . 10g ...pst.)
Doogiehowser

Postby Njall » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Data for "May contain Peanuts" on Fenris/US on the way. They're casual but do a fair bit of raiding but aren't obnoxious about it. I'd be more interested in them myself but they raid too late in the evening for me (they usually start around 9-10 pm eastern) as I have family and a terrible, terrible early startp to my day - 0530.
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby amh » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Njall wrote:0530

>.<

Also, good luck with your new destination, Doogie!
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment