Prot Paladin LF a guild, geared for TotGC 25

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Prot Paladin LF a guild, geared for TotGC 25

Postby arktik » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

My wow-armory is in signature. This is my wow-heroes. I am looking for a guild that runs at 7:30 PST. Currently I cannot find a guild on my server that runs later than that that is at my current level of gear or progression. Boulderfist is a 70% horde server lol and we are alliance. The population on alliance is small enough to actually remember peoples names in pugs and see them on a regular basis in other raids lol. I need a better server and a competent guild. I am pretty laid back, I dont swear in vent (not that its required by guilds not to i just dont). I greatly enjoy tanking and I visit maintankadin regularly so u at least know i try to improve myself. If you want anymore information, just ask away in this thread, I will be checking back regularly and have e-mail notifications enabled. Thank you!
arktik
Maintankadonor

Re: Prot Paladin LF a guild, geared for TotGC 25

Postby Thwacker » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Well, This Mortal Coil of the Shadowsong server is in dire need of a paladin who can make some decent threat. Head on over to tmc-guild.com to apply, or find Thwacker in game for more information. Our current progression is 2/9 ulduar hardmodes and 5/5 normal ToC, we need to recruit a few more competent folks to enter TotGC and you sound like you fit the bill nicely if you can make some TPS!

We raid wed thurs sat sun 7:15-11:30 (7:30 pull) pacific time (server time) And use and epgp loot system.
Thwacker

Return to Recruitment