Remove Advertisements

[A] Đirect Đefiance - Limited openings for DPS/Heals

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Đirect Đefiance - Limited openings for DPS/Heals

Postby Invisusira » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Alliance on Smolderthorn has become very weak, with horde outnumbering us about 4:1. We recently lost a couple healers, and attendance has been sketchy from time to time. With that in mind, I figured I'd post here and see if anyone on another server is looking for a new guild.

DD has been around since Smolderthorn was booted up. We are currently the server 2nd ally guild. We are not a strict, hardcore raid guild and tend to have a more mature attitude than many guilds. The relaxed, family atmosphere is the reason this guild has lasted longer - and still remained successful - than any other guild on the server. I think. I mean as long as you can put up with me.

Our 25 man raid schedule is Monday through Thursday, 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST (server time). If you are online during these times, you are expected to raid.

We are farming Ulduar 25 and ToC 25 and working on the hard modes when we actually have a properly full raid. (Current hard mode progression: Heroic beasts, Yogg 3, Freya 1, Thorim, Hodir, IC, XT, FL 4.) Our 10 man has killed everything except Yogg 0 because we are too lazy to clear the whole instance.

We are looking for people who are both GOOD and RELIABLE. If you're going to show up for two raids and then disappear, don't bother. If you're going to rock the charts with 3.3k dps, don't bother. Your gear should be up to snuff.

Highest priority openings:
1) We are currently looking for CONSISTENT, RELIABLE raid dps. Reliability and performance comes over class.
2) We could also use one, possibly two more healers. Another holy pally would be nice, right now we only have one.

And, of course:
Exceptions will be made for good players. The player honestly comes first - gear can be upgraded.

If you're interested, click the DD link in my sig below and apply! Please note that our site looks really cool and that I actually update it. This means we are a good guild.
Invisusira

Re: [A] Đirect Đefiance - Limited openings for DPS/Heals

Postby amh » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Do you have a tabard? How many tabs in the guild bank? Can new members get free stuff? Hey does anyone have 10 abyssals, cause I need money!

:]
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm

amh wrote:Do you have a tabard? How many tabs in the guild bank? Can new members get free stuff? Hey does anyone have 10 abyssals, cause I need money!

:]

YES

JOIN OUR GUILD WE HAVE TABARD + ALL BANK SLOTS

FREE STUFF* INCLUDED

*free lifetime of servantry to invisusira
Invisusira

Postby ulushnar » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 pm

** I think you mean servitude Invis! :P
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 am

I was wondering why that word wasn't making it past spell checker!
Invisusira

Postby guillex » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 am

I advocate this post.

We need more people to be showing up, consistently. I know I'm not a prime example, but my RL schedule has put a bit of a noose on my raiding schedule.

We have good people, good times, and vent is always interesting.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to Recruitment