Remove Advertisements

[h] prot pally lfg 3 day guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[h] prot pally lfg 3 day guild

Postby statman » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 pm

My armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Statman since thats what most of you are probably most interested in. Its currently my bv/threat/lookathugenumbers set, I also have a full avoidance set as well of mostly uld 25 gear.

I am familiar with everything up to uld 25 hardmodes and used to be one of the raid leaders/officer of a succesful 25 man progression guild that was top on the server from kara to uld. I was also one of the main pally tanks in sunwell before it got nerfed, and we cleared through muru.

Im looking for something easy and stress free, 10 man only would be fine, not more than 3 nights a week.
statman

Re: [h] prot pally lfg 3 day guild

Postby hthomas13 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:48 am

How willing are you to server/faction xfer? I am dying for a reason to become Ret and the only way I will ever do it is by being replaces by a competant Prot Pally. We raid Friday night 6:30 to whenever you have to leave on friday night and saturday afternoon is guild 10 mans then ToC25 guild runs from 5 server till 6:30 normally. And thats all, My officers will sometimes send invites for other raids but they are not required.
hthomas13

Return to Recruitment