Remove Advertisements

[H] Dargnash Aegywnn-US LFG

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] Dargnash Aegywnn-US LFG

Postby Balgorra » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 am

Character: Dargnash: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&n=Dargnash

I recently switch servers and fractions and am looking for a new guild now. My raiding experience is T7 Naxx, Sath +0, Eye and T7.5 Naxx. I probably can only raid Friday and Saturday after 8:00 pm on most weekends. I am a parent with 2 young kids so RL takes precedents over WOW, main reason I have limited raid time. I am specced prot/ret and have decent gear sets for my raiding experience. I read here, duh, and elitist jerks to keep up on my class knowledge.

I don't mind joining a new guild that is just doing T7, I don't expect to be carried through T8 or T9 to get geared up to tank or dps. I have BS/mining at 450 and don't mind making gear for guildies as long as they provide the mats. Also I like running heroics and old raids when I get the time and don't mind helping out on quests. I don't have any holy gear and only time I have healed was as ret spamming FoL when a healer goes down for what ever reason. I would give holy a try but not really something I would want to do.
Balgorra

Return to Recruitment