Remove Advertisements

[A] Tankadin LF Guild [US-Alleria]

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Tankadin LF Guild [US-Alleria]

Postby -Davitz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 am

Character: Davitz
Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... a&n=Davitz
Server: Alleria-US
Current Guild: Unguilded,formerly of Fiery Justice

Preferred Raiding times: First off, I live in Atlantic Canada so I'm 2 hours ahead of the Central Timezone. I am available to raid 4 times every 5 weeks based on my work schedule. I'm fairly flexible with the times I can raid but the time that I'm able to have the highest raid attendance is 7:30pm CST- 11-11:30pm CST. I can raid any days of the week but prefer to raid 3 days per week, up to 4 or 5 days if pushing for a certain encounter.

The Situation: My previous guild, Fiery Justice was slowly falling apart due to poor raid management and guild management on part of the GM and senior councilor. Raids were not being posted and people were being blamed for things that they had no part in. There was heavy favoritism and people who were willing and able to raid were not being taken to raid even though others were late and past the 'replacement' time. Then, last week's Ulduar 25 raid, our first fragment of Valnyr dropped and was auto looted and practically ninja'd by the senior officer, at that time they began to fabricate lies and evidence to cover up the ninja looting. Due to the deceit and the lies that were being spread by management, I felt I could no longer trust the GM and senior councilor in Fiery Justice. There is much more to this incident, but I will not say it on a public board out of some remaining respect to some friends I still have in Fiery.

What I am Looking For: I am looking for a solid guild with a 0 tolerance to drama policy with good trustworthy and raiders capable of progressing deep into WOTLK. I do not wish to take a step back in progression, but to move forward. I am interested in any guilds that are 12/14 Uld and 2/5 ToC or better. I want to be able to experience content (mainly 25 man) with good, reliable and experienced people. Also willing to server transfer, but may things may change with that.

Strengths:
Situational Awareness- I often keep zoomed out to max when I can and actively scan my surroundings for hazards and changes in the environment.

Survivability- I've tanked Vezax-10 through the surges with a 1500 HPS Priest behind me.

Threat- What Pally tank has problems with threat? :\

Quick Reaction Time- If I notice something that is out of whack I can move quickly to correct it, and I'm quite quick on the taunt if needed.

Foresight- I've tanked enough to be able to sense the flow of battle quite well, being able to predict when I may take a spike in damage or the healer's attention may be diverted to a DPS who may be standing in the bad stuff and can pop my def cd's appropriately.

Weaknesses:
Timezone- As stated above, I'm 2 hours ahead of CST, (1h ahead of EST), and raiding late sometimes, when stressed by work, may take a slight toll on my performance past 11pm CST.

Retards- Can't stand em, but can ignore them when pushing content...everyone learns at their own pace after all.

A Little about me: I'm 20 years old and Canadian...no I don't live in an igloo, drink pure maple syrup or have a pet beaver as sweet as that would be, having a pet beaver is highly illegal here. I enjoy a good book, mainly manga, and writing. I'm a fairly laid back person with a good sense of humor and can laugh and take a joke. I can take constructive criticism as I am always looking to improve on my tanking, although I am a pretty solid tank as is. I learn fast and am fast to apply new tips and tricks to my play style, I guess you could say I'm highly adaptable and I have a good sense of situational awareness. I know my class and commonly theory craft when I'm bored and want to find out an answer on my own. I have been a maintank and an off tank before and my personal progression in WoW is: Pre BC: MC-clear, BWL-Clear, AQ20 Clear, ZG Clear. Pre-Wrath: Kara-Clear, Gruul-Clear, Mags-Clear, SSC-Vashj but no kill, ZA-Malacrass. Wrath: Naxx-clear, Maly-Clear, OS+1, Uld-Vezax, ToC-Jaraxxus. I've mainly been in low key guilds with the exception of Dark on Proudmoore, although I was mainly a casual there.

Contact Info: If you are interested in recruiting me, please send me an in game mail [davitz of Alleria] or send me a private message on these forums.

Thanks for your time in reading this,

~Davitz
-Davitz

Re: [A] Tankadin LF Guild [US-Alleria]

Postby -Davitz » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Bump
-Davitz

Return to Recruitment