[H]Nubstar PvE Malygos US Looking for Paladin

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H]Nubstar PvE Malygos US Looking for Paladin

Postby ConfuseousPrime » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:04 am

A little explanation before I begin the recruitment post. I stumbled onto this site nearly 4 months ago, and have found much helpful advice here. My paladin is protection specced, but he is also not my main, and so there is limited time for advancement. We do have a full time Prot pally in the guild, and he shares MT duties with a warrior.

I know this may not be the most appropriate place to post this, considering that this is a protection forum, but I thought I'd give it a shot. We are looking for a full time Retribution Paladin. At the minimum, this paladin should be geared for the task, as we are looking for somebody that can hit the ground running at our currently level of content so unfortunately not looking for somebody that would need that much gear (if any) from Kara/t4 instances, although we do run some of them on the weekends. The most important aspect though, of course, is thorough knowledge of how to spec and itemize for ret, which should show in your gear choice, talent point placement, and interview. Knowledge of other specs/gear for it is a plus, but we would recruit you as a Ret paladin and would not ask you to spec out of it even temporarily unless you were comfortable doing so. The reason I feel comfortable posting this in a protection forum is because I feel that people who really take the time to research their class and itemize to their full potential are likely good candidates no matter what spec they choose. So, it's likely that a good protection paladin also has the knowledge and the gear to make the switch to Retribution as well.

First, a little about us:

Firstly we are a horde guild, located on the US PvE server Malygos. Progression is 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, starting attempts on Kael Sunday, hoping that they will go well, but of course, realizing that it may take a couple of weeks on him.

Nubstar formed as a guild during the start of the Burning Crusade and since then has been at the forefront of progression on the Malygos server. We're a small, dedicated group of individuals with a commitment to success. We keep ourselves smallish, in order to make sure everybody has a shot at seeing content, and we pride ourselves in the excellence of each active member. Loot is distributed via a loot council system. This is to ensure that it gets maximum benefit to the guild, allowing for progression. As a group, we also value community along with progression. We are a very fun loving bunch, and we keep the guild atmosphere positive, although everybody knows to get to business when raiding!

Raid times are as follows:
Sun - Thursday: 6:30 - 11:30 CST (we sometime go a little late, but never very late)

A little, about you:

Mature and Sociable
Takes pride in his knowledge of the game and Class
Able to make 85 % of all raids.
Loves to Raid
Has Ventrilo and uses it!

You can visit out site over at www.nubstar.net and throw up an app. You can respond here if you have any questions, and of course contact any officers on the server itself (Malygos). If you contact a member of the guild they should be able to direct you to a current officer.

Thanks for your interest and time, and for reading this gigantic post, and I hope to partner with one of you in the future.
ConfuseousPrime

Postby Ciandin » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:14 pm

I saw "Malygos" in the thread tag and got excited; unfortunately dwarves only cater to the alliance. Nubstar is a guild full of classy members, so any aspiring PVE horde paladins that are open to a transfer should look into this.

Good luck boys

Ciandin
Zugzugzug <Thunders of Blood>
Ciandin

Postby Kayallah » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:03 am

Nubstar is good people. :)

I wish I still had the free time to raid enough with them.

<3 Amer.
Kayallah

Postby Jarkeld » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:18 pm

Kayallah wrote:Nubstar is good people. :)

<3 Amer.

So the horde on darkspear do have prot pallies!
In the beginning the universe was created. This has made many people upset and generally been decided as a bad idea.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... &n=Jarkeld
Jarkeld

Postby Kayallah » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Jarkeld wrote:
Kayallah wrote:Nubstar is good people. :)

<3 Amer.

So the horde on darkspear do have prot pallies!

There's a few of us...

Myself, some fella in E X A L T E D has some SICK gear. Jiraiya also rerolled Prot Pally (Tuls).
Kayallah

Postby ConfuseousPrime » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:27 am

I think we may have found our Paladin -- thanks for all the interest, and the nice bumps.

Cya around Amer,

-Miles
ConfuseousPrime

Postby Kayallah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:06 am

*hugs*

Ciao Miles :)
Kayallah

Return to Recruitment