Remove Advertisements

[A]Pally Tank Looking To Be Your MT on Earthen Ring (US)

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A]Pally Tank Looking To Be Your MT on Earthen Ring (US)

Postby Rennard » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 am

Hello potential comrades!

My name is Rennard and I'm a Tankadin on the Earthen Ring US server.

What I'm looking for is a guild that is still interested in doing (or about to begin doing) Tier 7 content (Naxx, OS, EoE) with the intentions of moving on to Ulduar after properly geared up as a guild. I would prefer to tank 25 man, but if it's 10 man, I would still be very interested in assisting you! As far as my WotLK tanking experience is concerned, I've tanked every heroic instance as well as Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, and the first quarter of Ulduar on my Death Knight. I've DPSed everything else on my hunter that I haven't been able to tank, so I'm familiar with all of the current raiding content. If your guild required your MT to lead the raid as far as explaining fights in detail to people, I have plenty of experience doing so.

If you're interested in having a tank that is experienced (played since release) and ready to work towards the benefit of the team, then send me an in-game mail to Rennard and let me know!

Thank you for reading this post! I look forward to tanking for you!
Rennard

Return to Recruitment