Remove Advertisements

<IR> Horde - Dps needed for 2 night/week serious raid guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

<IR> Horde - Dps needed for 2 night/week serious raid guild

Postby katraya » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:47 am

The Guild:
Inebriated Raiding is a guild that likes to kill stuff and still have time for real life. We raid two nights per week and while we like to have fun during those times we take our raiding seriously. I suppose you could say we're a serious raiding guild with a casual schedule.

We are currently 12/14 Ulduar 25 and the only thing that is stopping us from downing Yogg is the summertime attendance blues and a series of real life issues affecting our raid team.

Raids:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7-11 server (CST) We will occasionally have a short raid on Sunday nights if there seems to be a good chance of downing the latest big bad - for example we make good progress on Yogg on a Thursday but don't have time to get him down. These raids are rare and not mandatory but we prefer people who at least can try to make this day when needed.

People are expected to show up on time, with consumables, and with knowledge of all fights and their role in that fight. People who like standing in green clouds need not apply. :?

Class Needs:
Our two biggest needs right now are a Boomkin and a ret pally - my old spot! We could also use ranged dps of any type and we are willing to consider skilled melee. While we're good at the moment on healers they have a history of flaking out on us so healer applications will also be considered. Our tanking roster is both full and steady so the chance of getting a tanking spot is slim.

Loot:
We do use a loot council system, and while I know some people have issues with this I have to say that during the year+ I have been in IR I have seen little loot drama.

The Server:
Cho'gall is a pvp server with a ridiculous 7:1 horde to alliance ratio. While the horde side has a good community and economy, they're not too happy about new horde transfers so keep that in mind. The pug raid situation is very good on Cho'gall with Ulduar 10, VoA, Naxx, Maly, and Sarth 0-2D pugs going regularly. The server has it's fair share of idiots but that is true anywhere you go.

You've been warned!
Due to the "colorful" language that can pop up in guild chat we generally will not take people under 18. Anyone over 18 must have a good sense of humor and the ability to deal with occasionally crude language.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Additional information can be found on our website - http://www.inebriatedraiding.com
katraya
Maintankadonor

Re: <IR> Horde - Dps needed for 2 night/week serious raid guild

Postby katraya » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 am

Still looking for dps. Doing General this week with 22 people was not fun, come join in the fun of a guild first Yogg kill!
katraya
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment