Remove Advertisements

[A - PVE] <Telos> Turalyon is Recruiting _ 10 Man Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A - PVE] <Telos> Turalyon is Recruiting _ 10 Man Guild

Postby Cullberth » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 am

Telos is a 10 man raiding guild on the Turalyon server (EST) that is looking for a few new members. Recruits will need to be Naxxramus 10 geared at minimum. We are currently running Ulduar 10 man and have 10 of 14 bosses on farm status.

1 – DK / Pally / War / Druid Tanking main spec but can DPS when called up on to do so

2 – Ranged DPS – a perfect fit for our guild would be a Boomkin or SP but are accepting applications from any ranged DPS

1 – Healer – any class

We provide flasks for raid nights plus gems and enchants for raider gear. Repair bills for progression raids are also provided by the bank.

We expect our raiding team to be mature and reliable. Guild rules must be read and signed on our guild forums. Alts are welcome.

Telos is a 10 man raiding guild by choice. We are not looking to grow into a 25 man guild or anything of the sort. Telos is not a casual raiding guild and we are not looking for part time raiders. Our members prefer a smaller, tight knit guild filled with good people and players. The fact that 25 man content drops better loot is inconsequential to us. We raid to experience all of the content Blizzard has to offer and we enjoy doing this with people we enjoy playing with. All applicants should be of like minded people.

Raid Days
Tuesday – Thursday 8 pm – 11 pm

All interested applicants should contact Cullberth, Nerti or Kaaylrinn in game or post an application at http://www.telos-turalyon.net.
]
Cullberth

Re: [A - PVE] <Telos> Turalyon is Recruiting _ 10 Man Guild

Postby semp » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 am

well holy shit Cullberth, Sempai here. Good to see Telos is still around. Good luck to you in your recruitment efforts!
semp

Postby katraya » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 am

Cullberth wrote:
We expect our raiding team to be mature and reliable. Guild rules must be read and signed on our guild forums. Alts are welcome.

Telos is a 10 man raiding guild by choice. We are not looking to grow into a 25 man guild or anything of the sort. Telos is not a casual raiding guild and we are not looking for part time raiders. Our members prefer a smaller, tight knit guild filled with good people and players. The fact that 25 man content drops better loot is inconsequential to us. We raid to experience all of the content Blizzard has to offer and we enjoy doing this with people we enjoy playing with. All applicants should be of like minded people.

As much as I like my current guild your post here perfectly sums up something I have been thinking about for a while - I would really enjoy 10 mans with people I mesh well with rather than 25 mans where you kind of get lost in the shuffle. Your description is exactly what I would write for my ideal guild. I just think I'd have a hard time finding people who have the same philosophy as me both as far as raid size and commitment and time frame.

Now if only you weren't alliance on another server I'd have to give this some serious thought. :wink:
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Cullberth » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 am

SEMP! Well holy *#@$! Great to hear from you man! Ya we are still around. We drop to a 10 man guild after WotLK came out ... had just about enough of putting up with people we "needed" to have in the guild in order to run the content. Best thing we could have done ... I had no idea raiding could be fun with people you don't want to kill, lol . Anyway, you need log on to Turalyon and stop by to chat. I know there are a ton of people that would love to hear form you.
]
Cullberth

Postby Cullberth » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am

^^
]
Cullberth

Postby Cullberth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 am

/bump
]
Cullberth