2-4 High Quality 10M Raiders LF Serious 10M Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

2-4 High Quality 10M Raiders LF Serious 10M Guild

Postby Beriis » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:02 pm

First the people:
Guaranteed:
Beriis(Prot/Ret Pally) http://www.armorylite.com/us/ravencrest/beriis

Yukii(Resto/almost anything Druid) http://www.armorylite.com/us/ravencrest/yukii

and probably:

Patas(Prot/Ret Pally) http://www.armorylite.com/us/ravencrest/patas

Romaric(Combat/Mut Rogue) http://www.armorylite.com/us/ravencrest/romaric

Basically the situation is that the four of us comprise the main core of our current guild, a moderately successful 10 man only guild. (Working on General) Yukii is GM, Patas and I are both officers, and Romaric is our number one DPS. Raidleading duties are generally split between Yukii and myself.

Unfortunately we find ourselves in a position where we lack skilled members to continue to progress. The problem being that (on our server at least) Anyone serious enough to do what we want joins, gets gear, and moves on to a 25 man guild; and everyone who wants to stick to 10s isn't serious enough to do what we want.

So what we're looking for is a guild that takes raiding and RL seriously. Myself and Yukii strongly prefer 10 to 25 man raids but are willing to run occaisonal 25s to help out as necessary. Patas and Romaric are more open to regular 25 man raiding.

We are all pretty well geared both main and off specs, with myself probably being the worst. We would most likely be looking for a PST guild as those times are most convenient for us. As I mentioned before we are 10 man focused but all willing to do at least some 25 mans.
Beriis

Re: 2-4 High Quality 10M Raiders LF Serious 10M Guild

Postby Nocturum » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 am

Are you willing to transfer and if so what is your best raid times? Also unfortunately I cant take your links because I am at work but are your Horde or Alliance? :D
Nocturum

Postby Obrimos » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 am

They're Alliance.

Good luck finding a guild! If you're looking for anyone Horde, I'm also shopping around :3.
Obrimos

Postby Beriis » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Yes we are willing to transfer. Best times for us are around 8-midnight EST days mostly dont matter. I am the least flexible with my schedule, but I always manage to squeeze in at least 2 raid nights a week in summer, more in spring fall winter.
Beriis

Postby Playdoh » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 am

This is what I am trying to setup. A serious 10 man guild.

I have decided that I don't like 25 man raiding, too much drama over loot, or competition over raid spots for the guilds that I have been in that want to do the content that I would like to see.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 8 p.m. - 11 p.m.

The raids once they are on farm are easily doable in a 2 day time frame. And working on an encounter for 2 hours straight while progressing seems reasonable to me, I am after trying to build a team that enjoys tieing one hand behind their back, jumping on one foot in a counterclockwise position while fighting bosses.

I know I will never be server 1st, with that schedule, but I do want people interested in hard modes, some theorycrafting, and doing the best they can.

Look me up, Playdoh on the Trollbane server.
Playdoh
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment