Paladin seeking more challenges.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Paladin seeking more challenges.

Postby Liania » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:59 pm

So.. being part time tank for quite a while now iam getting tired of constant respeccing for 2 bosses..

Looking for a guild that raid from around 19/20-00/01 4-6 times a week and would be prefered if you were some way inside ssc and tk.

Myself got experience with 5/6ssc and 3/4 in tempest keep where i tanked morogrim (tanking murlocs) and solarian/voidreaver where i tanked adds on solarian.

Unbuffed in avoidance gear i got 13.5k hp and around 16.5k armor being uncrushable.
Spell dmg gear is 400 unbuffed and 13k hp (getting the merciless gravel in 2 weeks which should give a extra 70 spell dmg overall)

Gear is mostly epic but blue neck and cloak, mostly because i dont have any priovity as a tank so i can only grab stuff all the rest of the tanks already have T_T

I consider myself a good player which thinks about his own mistakes and tries hard not to make them again. Iam active and dedicated to this game and the role of a tank. Ask here for a armory profile.

I can transfer to your guilds server if needed, if you need to get in touch with me either reply here or pm me and ill give you more info if needed.

Iam horde and from EU

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Liania on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liania

Postby Suwtoo » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:04 pm

Ally or horde?
Suwtoo

Return to Recruitment