Remove Advertisements

[A - US - PVE] GMT + 3 Pally looking for casual raiding

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A - US - PVE] GMT + 3 Pally looking for casual raiding

Postby Riposte » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 am

Background: I recently followed a friend off my long time home server of Dath'Remar to Saurfang. Saurfang is, well, not living up to our expectations mainly because our guild and the other top guilds transferred off shortly after our arrival. Our guild transferred to a PvP server, and I'm rather ambivalent about making the move to a PvP server. I feel like Saurfang is more or less a server full of little children, so I am looking to move off once my transfer comes up in a couple more weeks.

About me: I've been playing WoW since mid-2006 and enjoy playing it as much as I can. Currently I have quite a bit of time available to play, but this changes frequently. I am currently GMT+3 and available to raid from around 6pm-midnight my time, but will be changing time zones in a couple months to GMT-10 where I will have less availability for raiding but would still like to do so on a casual basis. I have a job, a family, and other hobbies which will compete for my time once I move back home to my GMT-10 timezone. My paladin is my main, with protection being my main spec and holy being my off spec. Both sets of gear are primarily Naxx gear, with my protection set needing trinkets for the Epic achievement. My professions are enchanting and mining, and both are at 450. I've picked up some experience in Ulduar-10 and have cleared Naxx and OS+1 without yet getting into EoE. I consider myself very knowledgeable about my class (thanks in part to this website) and am always looking for ways to improve my game. I will also bring over druid which is Naxx-10/25 ready as a balance/restoration spec. Both sets of gear on my druid are primarily BoE and heroic epics with good enchants/gems. My druid is a jewelcrafter and miner, both approaching 450 but not quite there. My internet connection is not the best (not always stable in 25-man raids) and I usually sit at 600-650ms latency. My transfers should be available around the start of July. Below are the links:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&n=Riposte
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&n=Lexusrose

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a casual raiding guild that has no required attendance but still manages to down content. The ideal guild will be on a PVE server that is mature in both mindset and progression. I'd like to get into raiding immediately after transferring, although I also dont expect to start off in a Ulduar 25-man main-tanking role. I want a guild that is friendly and active both during and outside of raid times, and even does alt runs or achievement runs when not raiding. I want a guild leadership that is competent, open and fair with the members yet expects those participating in raids to carry their weight. I'm not interested in being carried through content, and I'm not really picky on loot distribution systems as long as content gets cleared.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild and my times fit with yours, please respond here or even find me ingame and let me know. I would like to discuss the details in depth before agreeing to a move and will be happy to answer any questions you may have for me.
Riposte

Re: [A - US - PVE] GMT + 3 Pally looking for casual raiding

Postby Riposte » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Still looking and my transfer is coming up in just over a week...
There must be somebody be looking for a tankadin to fill out their roster :P
Riposte

Return to Recruitment