[A] GMT+12 (Oceanic) Prot Pally looking for Ulduar

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] GMT+12 (Oceanic) Prot Pally looking for Ulduar

Postby Koatanga » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 pm

I live in Auckland, New Zealand, but I've spent the last 3 years on a US East-Coast server that ranges from 16 to 14 hours different from my time, depending on the time of year. With my standard work schedule (9 to 5 my time) this basically gives me only Friday and Saturday evening raid availability.

I want to change that, so I am looking to shift servers to an Oceanic server.

I am an Alliance prot pally, dual-spec with Holy being the off-spec. 450 enchanter/scribe. I keep all my gear enchanted and ready for use in whatever role I am required to fill, and I maintain situational gear sets including frost resist. I have been MT, OT and heals during the same raid.

Due to availability I haven't been able to do much in Ulduar on my server. I have downed 8/14 in 10-man, but only 3/14 in 25.

Armoury Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Koatanga

I am looking for an Oceanic PVE server. The optimal guild would raid starting 6:00 pm server time running to 10:00 pm server time on weekdays. I can be more flexible on weekends.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Return to Recruitment