Remove Advertisements

[A-EU] Pre-ulduar geared DK LF late-night raid guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-EU] Pre-ulduar geared DK LF late-night raid guild

Postby Abyssh » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Hello!

I’m playing since the vanilla-wow. My life/job has changed, so i’m looking for a guild which starts raiding from 9pm to 00-01-02am. I want to make all the achievements at Ulduar, gearing my char and ofcourse have fun :). I stopped the raiding before Ulduar, and now with fresh power i want to kill Algalon :). Check on my armory profile the last content’s 10man achievements. I have everything except the Undying (thanks for the slackers).

I’m dualtalented. My main spec is the blood-dps, but i can tank too sometimes if it’s necessary.
My armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... p&n=Abyssh
Raiding experience:
-Pre-BC: AQ20, ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL
-BC: Everything at the time you was need the attunements, and Sunwell up to unnerfed M’uru tryes (i stopped raiding Sunwell after the nerf patch). Some AQ40-Naxx40 fun raids.
-WotlK: Wintergrasp both bosses 10/25, Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Malygos 10/25
Ulduar10: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale on PTR. Freya, Thorim, Mimiron on live.
Ulduar25: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002

I’m looking for a guild on any realm type, 10 or 25 i don’t care. I’m know my class. I’m reading deathknightinfo, elitistjerks for improve my knowledge, so i’m not initial in my class :). I’m ready for the transfer. Feel free to ask anything here or contact me ingame at the Bloodscalp server Abyssh/Norra or write an mail to abyssh@citromail.hu

Thanks.
Last edited by Abyssh on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abyssh

Re: [A-EU] Pre-ulduar geared DK LF late-night raid guild

Postby Abyssh » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:23 am

bump!
Abyssh

Return to Recruitment