Remove Advertisements

[A-EU] LF players New 10man late-night raid guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-EU] LF players New 10man late-night raid guild

Postby Abyssh » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Hello!
I’m looking for players to make a 10man late-night raiding guild. I stopped the raiding before Ulduar, and now with fresh power i want to kill Algalon :)

Raids will starts 9pm and will go till 00-01-02am. Raiding days are not decided. 3-4 days except Friday and Saturday. I don’t want to use DKP system, only simple /roll. To avoid the lucky/unlucky days from the loot roll every number will have -20 penalty in every roll (for example: 2nd roll-53(33), 3rd-84(44)). Name and server of the guild is not decided.

This guild’s goal is have fun, clear Ulduar10 every week and make all the achievements. The reason is for the late start is that many players can’t raid from 7pm because their job, family, RL, etc….

I’m dualtalented. My main spec is the blood-dps, but i can tank too sometimes if it’s necessary.
My armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... p&n=Abyssh
Raiding experience:
-Pre-BC: AQ20, ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL
-BC: Everything at the time you was need the attunements, and Sunwell up to unnerfed M’uru tryes (i stopped raiding Sunwell after the nerf patch). Some AQ40-Naxx40 fun raids.
-WotlK: Wintergrasp both bosses 10/25, Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Malygos 10/25
Ulduar10: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale on PTR. Freya, Thorim, Mimiron on live.
Ulduar25: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002

Check on my armory profile the last content’s 10man achievements. I have everything except the Undying (thanks for the slackers). So i need that kind of people who wants to clear all the Ulduar achievements. At the moment i’m the only „member” so the recruitment is open for all classes. „We” need atm 2 tanks, 3 healers and 4 dps (dualtalent need for everybody to make better setups) to start and 2-3 extra members for avoid the raid-killig vacations/afks. Contact me ingame at the Bloodscalp server Abyssh/Norra or write an application mail to abyssh@citromail.hu . I’m ready to transfer to any realm.

Thanks.
Last edited by Abyssh on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abyssh

Re: [A-EU] LF players New 10man late-night raid guild

Postby Abyssh » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:24 am

bump!
Abyssh

Return to Recruitment