[A] Blackhand(US) Looking for replacement Prot/Holy Hybrid

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Blackhand(US) Looking for replacement Prot/Holy Hybrid

Postby Atreidies » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:41 am

As the title title says, I am looking for my replacement as my guild returns to t6 instances as I have rerolled warrior. I'll post the details below but first let me explain the role a qualified applicant would fill.

First of all, gear is a big part of this, not only will be you expected to step up and MT/OT certain bosses in both Hyjal/BT/TK/SSC, but you're expected to heal on a majority of bosses as well and have the gear to do both with a hybrid spec at a t5/t6 level.

Second, spec and knowledge are very large qualifiers here and let me explain why. You will not be worth your raid spot as a hybrid with a cookie-cutter 0/49/12 spec and slapping on 1500 +healing and calling it a day and throwing flash heals on Bloodboil or Azgalor when we could just as easily let you clear trash and then put a specced healer in your place. By the same token, a 30/31/0 is not going to be something I'm comfortable with tanking Gorefiend or Supremus. You must demonstrate a knowledge of both specs and and come up with a spec that would suit the role, ie 18/43/0, 20/41/0, 13/41/7, etc.

Last, attitude is a big factor here, you need to be excited about both roles, healing as well as tanking, and push yourself and your gear to be the best they possibly can. You need to be active in finding your best role on any given fight and play to your strengths and the raid's as well, you're a hybrid so act like one.

No one knows your gear as well as you do, but for a basis of comparison between my Paladin and yours you can find Atreidies logged out in my general-use tanking gear. As for your healing stats, I currently sit at 1878 +healing, 120mp5 and 16.18% spell crit and I vary between 18/43/0 and 20/41/0 depending on how I'm feeling after respeccing for Arena. These are not values you have to meet, this should be used as a general guideline for you to decide if you are suited for the job.

Nephilim raids 5 days a week; our raid times are 7-12pm Central, Monday through Thursday, 6-12pm Central on Sundays. If you feel you are up to the challenge then get in contact with Atreidies/Vladicakes on Blackhand.
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Bricksauce]Image
Image[/url]
Atreidies

Return to Recruitment