[A] The Magic Kingdom (Perenolde US)

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] The Magic Kingdom (Perenolde US)

Postby Tybalt » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:39 am

Yep, we're recruiting, and we're taking any any all classes. We're particularly short on tanks and healers (who isn't?) so if you're already on Perenolde, or are willing to transfer, look me up.

We have one full-time Kara raid group that just downed Nightbane, and are almost able to fill out a second full-time group. We've also just partnered up with another guild to run Gruul's, so there's opportunity there as well.

Also, we're pretty much all west coast folks, so we're on pacific time for raid schedules. Guild website:

http://themagickingdom.guildportal.com

Details:
Faction: Alliance
Server Name: Perenolde
Server Time Zone: Mountain Time (But the guild is mostly PST)
PVE Server
# days you raid: Mondays and Wednesdays, looking to add more.
Times you raid: Roughly 7 or 8pm PST until around midnight.
Expected Role: Whatever role you enjoy playing.
Loot system: Karazhan is a roll based system, 25 mans will use some for of DKP.

-Ty
Last edited by Tybalt on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tybalt

Postby Elladan » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:52 am

but I'm dutch :o
Elladan

Postby adese » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:04 am

While I'm not interested, you might do better if you include a little more information about your guild server - PvE vs PvP, standard raid times, attendence policies, loot distribution, etc. I think one of the early posts in this forum has a nice little header you can use that contains all of the relevant information.
adese

Postby honorshammer » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:15 am

Lore was kind enough to sticky it.

I'd be mighty interested, but i'm EST.
honorshammer

Postby Tybalt » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:15 pm

adese wrote:While I'm not interested, you might do better if you include a little more information about your guild server - PvE vs PvP, standard raid times, attendence policies, loot distribution, etc. I think one of the early posts in this forum has a nice little header you can use that contains all of the relevant information.

Thanks... OP has been edited with relevant info.
Tybalt

Postby Gelle » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:36 pm

If only you all were Horde, all would be perfect.
Gelle

Postby NarfJones » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:35 pm

I might possibly interested in this if the position is still open. I'm looking for a guild that raids at least 3 times a week, but I'm a little hardcore, so more than that is cool too. I've tanked everything in Kara minus Nightbane and Prince, but Im confident that I could. I'm very dedicated to this character and have never played any other role than tanking, minus the on spot healing.

NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Tybalt » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:15 pm

We are still looking for at least one more tank, so the position is still available. It would probably consist of mostly OT and spot healing duties, with some opportunities to MT as our older tanks switch to gear up alts.

As for our raid schedule, we currently are running Gruul's Lair in a guild alliance on Monday nights, and two Kara groups (Wed & Thurs). With ZA coming next week, we'll likely have Gruul's, ZA and one or two Kara runs, depending on availability.

Without a doubt, you'll be involved in Kara. Gruul's will depend on how quickly the core team gets him on farm status and we can start swapping in subs (we've gotten Gruul to 40% the last two tries). And Zul Aman will depend on how quickly our second Kara group finishes gearing up enough to move onto ZA.

If you're interested in learning more, feel free to create a toon on Perenolde and look me up. You can usually find me as Tybalt, Valirya or Arethel.
Tybalt

Postby NarfJones » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:53 pm

Cool. The guild situation on my server is just not working out very well. I tried starting my own but it hasn't worked out as well as i would have liked. Im moving atm and wont be logged in for a week or so. But I will go ahead and create a toon and try and message you within the next week or so.

wait a tick....2.3 next week?! nice!

NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment