Remove Advertisements

Tankadin (me) and a Holy Priest

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Tankadin (me) and a Holy Priest

Postby Izreii » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:18 pm

this was posted on the main boards by my GF Rensyse
LINK:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=1602651108&postId=16021272360&sid=1#0

This is just a copy and paste of her post...

Hi guys! Let me just cut straight to the point. I'm quite tired of hearing ALL healadins are such fabulous healers simply because they can spam Flash of Light and how much drama it stirs up when one leaves a guild. It's starting to seem, to me, that Holy Priests have taken a back seat now, and it simply breaks my heart at this since I've spent so much time gearing up only to feel like I'm useless and second string. Call me QQing, or whining but I've started to lose touch in my confidence at being a "great healer" since Priests are never praised. I'm honestly thinking it's my environment and server so I figured I'd look elsewhere before I break down my first 70.

I am a HORDIE! My guild is the cream of the crop for my server, and we have been in SSC for a little while now. Heh, actually downed Leothras last night *cheer* I've also been apart of AQ20, ZG, Molten Core, Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon, Void Reaver, and about a billion Heroics... SO I'd like to think I have a bit of raiding under my belt *smirks*

Anyway. Here is the armory link for my priest --
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Rensyse

As for the Prot Paladin that I've advertised as well, I'd like to just state now that we are a package deal, I won't be going without him and he won't be going without me. We both want to BE and FEEL useful for whichever guild we go to, if we do xfer, so please. Don't recruit us just to be useless and sit in the back having people go "Ehhh... Well.. I guess we can take them... Just another body to fill a spot so we can go.." I don't want that. Who does?

Here is the link for the paladin --
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... d&n=Izreii

Thorium Brotherhood has been my only home since I started playing, and I'm nervous/hesitant to leave it. So all I'm asking for is to have people be upfront with me about their guilds and if they'd really consider myself and Izzy as true assets. =)

Thanks for taking the time to look over my mindless dribble and I -hope- to hear back from a few guilds!

Anyway look us over.. we're both great players, wonderful at our classes. We love long walks on the beach and wi... err nm lol :-D
"In raids, the reality is that most of a player's contribution comes from how well that player plays that character, regardless of the class."
~Kalgan, Blizzard Lead Developer
Izreii

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:00 pm

Holy priest utility in a raid is somewhat gimped compared to the other healing classes. Blizz has no f'ing clue what they're doing with the priest class -- just look at the trees.

So it's not just your gf. It's the class.

(disclaimer: my holy priest has 147 days /played on her)
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Izreii » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:28 am

well we found a home.. THAT WAS SO FAST LOL

thanks to all!
"In raids, the reality is that most of a player's contribution comes from how well that player plays that character, regardless of the class."
~Kalgan, Blizzard Lead Developer
Izreii

Return to Recruitment