Replace Me

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Replace Me

Postby honorshammer » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:11 am

I got an invite to join a 25 man Raid Guild on my server. Which leaves my current guild short a Tankadin.

This is a guild that knows and values Paladin tanks. They are a "casual" guild, currently working through Karazhan. They may or may not ever do 25 mans. It's a guild of older players with jobs, wives, kids, etc.

Server Time Zone EST
PVP Server
# days you raid 2
Times you raid 9-12
Expected Role Main Tank
Loot system Free Roll

Heroes Inc is a small/medium sized guild on the Altar of Storms server (PvP). We are a mature and low drama bunch that enjoys raids, instances (heroics), PvP, and arena. Most all of our members are older and have family/professional lives so we understand that RL comes before the game. We are currently looking for a couple people to join our group and complete our second Kara team. Please check out our mission satement and fill out an application if you would like.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/heroesinc

What we look for:
- People that ARE NOT hardcore. We are a casual guild that likes to do everything in moderation.
- People that are MATURE. We look for people to be 23+ but exceptions are always made.
- People that like to PvP as well as raid.
- Those that are willing to help others in the guild complete quests, instances, and you can expect the same in return.

Heroes Inc:
- Currently has 30+ lvl 70's (we max at about 24 online)
- Raid / PvP between 9:00pm and 12:00pm Eastern (Monday Thru Friday) 6:00 - late (weekends)
- Run Kara once or twice a week and PvP 1-2 nights a week.
- DOES NOT RUN A DKP LOOT SYSTEM
honorshammer

Postby TheCapn » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:27 pm

Hey, I play on Altar of Storms as well. Too bad you're alliance =(
TheCapn

Postby corc » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:30 pm

why don't you continue to run kara with your friends and raid 25 man with your new guild?

looks like you could "casually" join them every week or so :)
Dwarf Pali on Ner'Zhul
"Mostly Harmless"
corc

Return to Recruitment